I live

Revial
Thursday, December 14th, 2017, 7:49:23 PM

Long story short, I caught my hand between a pallet jack and a forklift some months back and had to do some physical therapy.

What did I miss?

JNewhall
Thursday, December 14th, 2017, 8:13:58 PM

First - sorry about your accident and glad you're recovering.

Weighting, padding, or sighting can now be added (very slowly) to pretty much anything as a merchant service. So you can now put weighting on a flaring or permablessed item. You cannot go the other way, though - there is a limited ability to add flares or blessing to low weighted weapons (i.e. less than 10 points).

Also weighted/sighted/padded stuff can be enchanted now. Claidhmores are still pretty much impossible to player enchant, but HCW can be done.

Lots of other stuff but that one is the biggest. Empaths just got some updates to healing and a new healing spell.

Evarin
Thursday, December 14th, 2017, 10:11:13 PM

Pretty good recap. Good job.

Maetriks
Friday, December 15th, 2017, 11:24:57 PM

Welcome back. Sorry about your hand.

Revial
Tuesday, December 19th, 2017, 8:13:56 PM

Thanks for the fill in! ~~Maetriks is responsible for my hand but~~ it's good to be back.

Maetriks
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 3:15:09 AM

@revial said in I live:

Thanks for the fill in! ~~Maetriks is responsible for my hand but~~ it's good to be back.

It's okay. I'm sure people will understand ~~that you fap to thoughts of me~~ that i had nothing to do with it.

Revial
Wednesday, December 20th, 2017, 7:53:26 AM

@maetriks said in I live:

@revial said in I live:

It's okay. I'm sure people will understand ~~that you fap to thoughts of me~~ that i had nothing to do with it.

~~Who needs thoughts when I have those pictures?~~ It's great to see you again!