Providing Service for Difficult Minor Enchants.

Arshwikk
Tuesday, November 14th, 2017, 5:44:38 PM

For standard 0-4x stick with the younger mages, but for those difficult 0-4x, like heavy to masterful padding, enhancives, sancted, fusion, or even combos, hit me up.

Mage near cap and has a build is of 2x MIU, 2x AS, 2xHP, 101 EMC, currently 134 wizard ranks pushing right up to 150, already a better enchanter than most standard mage builds. My inventory alone has given me vast experience with enhancive, padded, sancted weapons and armors, but I have done work for others as well, including God Auction enhancives and masterful padded with t5 ensorcelled armors. I have done extensive work following every recent change and in particular working with enhancive and padded/weighted items.

The service is simple. I will take anything you have that can be done to 4x (if possible). I can provide beforehand reads to ascertain difficulty. If the item can't be read at 4x yet because it is 0x and it gets too hard by 4x, I will provide a read and assessment of whether or not I believe it can be done and what it will take with each ascending enchant. If I can't get it all the way to 4x but can get it later with more ranks and training, I absolutely will. I doubt this happens often, but just so you know.

The fee is 1m for ANYTHING 0-4x. You provide the cost of special temper potions, or the temper potions themselves in addition (I am not worried about the standard potions for basic enchant) . I will lay out exactly what is required at time of agreement. I can tell you Ayvaneh potions used for enhancive usually run 225k and have 5 pours. You need 1 pour per temper. I potion would get you from 1x to 3x, for example, 2 would get you from 0-4x. padding/weighting/sighting alone take NO special temper potion. Resists do not matter for temper. Ensorcel does not matter for temper.

Leave me a message here or contact me IG (Arshwikk) for service.

Arshwikk
Tuesday, November 14th, 2017, 5:54:50 PM

I've gotten a read to take a fishspine (15 points of weighting) from 4-5x and should be able to take any standard fishspine from 0-4x no problem, for example.

Arshwikk
Saturday, November 25th, 2017, 9:50:12 AM

Bump (this is an ongoing service)

Leto
Wednesday, January 24th, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

My TWC build has 2 wickedly curved faenor waraxes that I would like to see about getting up to 4x. Can you let me know the cost for these. Thanks!