Official: Alter Scrolls and Incompatible Scripts

Evarin
Thursday, November 9th, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Quote from GM Kynlee:

A little while ago I rolled in a small QoL update to how alter scrolls work. There are currently three scripts that are incompatible with the alter scroll system. You will now be notified in bold when you try to use WRITE NEW to submit a request if your item has one of these scripts. The three scripts are the attuning spidersilk cloaks, Grobey's morphing shields, and Rikelle's morphing armor. Other scripts may need to be added to the list on a case by case basis. I hope this small update will help alleviate any frustration over having to wait days only to be told Sadie can't work on your item!

~~GM Kynlee~~ Elanthian Architect Breaker of Things GS4-Kynlee@play.net 3/50

Evarin
Wednesday, November 15th, 2017, 3:45:27 PM

Quote from GM Kynlee:

I just made two minor, but hopefully helpful, changes to alter scrolls:

1. You'll no longer be able to throw them in trashcans. Instead, you'll get a bold message telling you to DROP it. Throwing them away doesn't cancel your request, it just leaves your scroll out there in limbo and prevents you from getting a new one until we step in and correct the issue.

2. Once you accept the work via WRITE ACCEPT, you will no longer be able to DROP the scroll. Previous to this update, if you dropped your scroll after using WRITE ACCEPT, but before the item was delivered, both the scroll and item disappeared and the process came to a messy and cardiac-inducing halt. Now the process can continue through to delivery.

~~GM Kynlee~~ Elanthian Architect Breaker of Things GS4-Kynlee@play.net 3/50