Organizations around Illistim

Losus
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

So I am now firmly planted in illistim for quite some time and depending on hunting I'd like to not leave if I can help it.

In that vein I'm curious what MHO or CHE are active that I might be able to get involved with as a half krolvin. I know there are tons of groups out there but I don't know if any have race restrictions etc.

I tend to like spelling people up and doing group hunt stuff but would dip my toes into som RP (although my RP is high school comepared to the all pro RP I've heard about round these parts).

Let me know!

Maetriks
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 10:12:37 PM

@losus said in Organizations around Illistim:

So I am now firmly planted in illistim for quite some time and depending on hunting I'd like to not leave if I can help it.

In that vein I'm curious what MHO or CHE are active that I might be able to get involved with as a half krolvin. I know there are tons of groups out there but I don't know if any have race restrictions etc.

I tend to like spelling people up and doing group hunt stuff but would dip my toes into som RP (although my RP is high school comepared to the all pro RP I've heard about round these parts).

Let me know!

If you were an elf...

viekn
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 10:27:16 PM

Moonstone Abbey's (CHE) headquarters are just outside the Illistim gates.

Maetriks
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 10:51:15 PM

I will go ahead and amend my statement... House Aspis does, indeed, have a structure/annex in Illistim. You can even be a part of the meetings by using the magic mirrors in the annexes.

Losus
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 6:46:05 AM

@viekn sounds neat and I may look into that but I think my play style may not gel exclusively with their feel. However no time is better to develop my character...I just can't see a half krolvin reading many books!

Are there any restrcictions making a group in EN for non elvenly folk? I may try that route.

@Maetriks if only I was an elf indeed! Would love to be crimson legion or some kind of military/conscript presence c'est la vie!

Rohese
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 7:03:49 AM

No restrictions on making an non-elf group other than not being able to build your MHO structure (once qualified) within city walls.

Losus
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 7:39:55 AM

@Rohese okay cool! Good to know!

Maetriks
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 1:03:24 PM

@losus said in Organizations around Illistim:

@viekn sounds neat and I may look into that but I think my play style may not gel exclusively with their feel. However no time is better to develop my character...I just can't see a half krolvin reading many books!

Are there any restrcictions making a group in EN for non elvenly folk? I may try that route.

@Maetriks if only I was an elf indeed! Would love to be crimson legion or some kind of military/conscript presence c'est la vie!

I mean... you could totally roll an elf. Just saying...

Losus
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 1:12:45 PM

@Maetriks took me a year to get to 38, I'm good haha

allereli
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 2:17:32 PM

@rohese said in Organizations around Illistim:

No restrictions on making an non-elf group other than not being able to build your MHO structure (once qualified) within city walls.

As someone who has built in the region the past couple of years, the restrictions are a little tighter than that. Like nothing out the Postern gate, nothing in Sylvarraend or Cysaegir, and generally nothing wherever GM Valyrka doesn't want.

Evarin
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 2:19:08 PM

Why nothing in Cysaegir? That's an odd restriction.