Managing Wardrobe

Erous
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 10:17:39 PM

So, I'm carrying some ugly enhancives. And like any (wannabe) gentleman, I'm looking to swap my enhancives out for other wardrobe pieces. Is there a script that does this or do I need a wardrobe to do this?

SaltySenorita
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 4:42:04 AM

If you're talking about taking them on and off after hunts (or for resting), the armoires purchased from the adventurer's guild will do it. I just wrote up an alias that swaps all my stuff into rest mode or hunt mode on the characters that have more than one or two enhancives. Your other option is finding an enhancive hiding item (e.g. a stylized golden griffin pin) and using that to keep them hidden all the time.

Erous
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 8:30:59 AM

@saltysenorita said in Managing Wardrobe:

If you're talking about taking them on and off after hunts (or for resting), the armoires purchased from the adventurer's guild will do it. I just wrote up an alias that swaps all my stuff into rest mode or hunt mode on the characters that have more than one or two enhancives. Your other option is finding an enhancive hiding item (e.g. a stylized golden griffin pin) and using that to keep them hidden all the time.

That's right. Cool, thanks. I figured the armoire is the best method in the game for accomplishing this, but also wanted to try and get this completed through scripting. I didn't expect to come across so many useful enhancives for my profession..so I guess I've been lucky. I may try either your alias approach, OR, try just a simple SF script to remove and place assuming my enhancives stay stagnant.

mark
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 9:04:28 AM

There's a really simple script on the repo called enhancive. Doesn't use vars or anything, you just have to edit it and add the full descs of your enhancive items to an array. It doesn't break on failing to put an item on or take it off (eg, if that location's full or you've already taken one of them off manually) but it works well enough that I don't bother looking for anything better.

Erous
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 9:18:09 AM

super, exactly what I was hoping for, thanks @mark