Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins

Vishra
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 1:29:35 PM

Thread to post your T5/Jackpot wins from EG 2017!

I've got nothing so far =/

Alastir
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 1:32:58 PM

I found a 6x shield. Oh boy.

Ordim
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 1:35:30 PM

I got a rock!

Mogonis
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 2:31:18 PM

Pretty sure the seashell bundling item is as rare as a T5. I don't understand why. We've been able to purchase them before. It's neat that we can find them, except the chance is super low.

HJFudge
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 3:00:12 PM

a nacre-inland octopus ring 3x a day Mystic Focus! 1 recharge every 480 minutes.

Ordim
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 3:22:12 PM

In the tridacna box: Gems [3]: a trio of aquamarine cabochons, several tiny cream-hued pearls, several teardrop emeralds Clothing [2]: a series of thick silver bracelets, a water sapphire-inlaid key

A silver-lined Tridacna box - You get the sense that a silver-lined tridacna box must always have a noun of box. It may never be fashioned into a worn item. It has the following verbs: open and close, but it also has a loresong.

Tugging the hasp from the heart-shaped lock on the rolled lip of the tridacna box, you gently lift the upper piece of the bivalve mollusk to reveal the rich, cobalt blue velvet that lines the bottom half.

You get a sense that the a water sapphire-inlaid key must always have a noun of key, but that the material it is strung from can be changed to anything appropriate for a necklace. It uses the verbs wear, remove, push, pull, and turn. If it is pushed, it will be tucked into your shirt. If it is pulled, it will be removed.

You analyze your thick silver bracelets and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:

The bracelets has special messaging for WEAR, REMOVE, PUSH, and PULL.

The bracelets may be altered, however it must meet the following restrictions: Wrist worn items must keep the noun of bracelet(s), wristlet(s), or bangle(s).

The bracelets may only have a short base description change (see ALTER 2). It cannot support a long or a show description.

The bracelets resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus of 5 to Spiritual Lore - Religion Ranks. It provides a bonus of 5 to Armor Use Ranks. This enhancive item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Ranger Bard Monk Paladin The bracelets looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You are unable to determine if the thick silver bracelets will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Nice enhancive for my paladin actually.

Erous
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 3:22:20 PM

@mogonis said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Pretty sure the seashell bundling item is as rare as a T5. I don't understand why. We've been able to purchase them before. It's neat that we can find them, except the chance is super low.

If that's the case, then I have a T5 win.

Riend
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 4:18:27 PM

@ordim That looks kind of neat, I'd love to see what you find out about it. =)

Ordim
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 4:21:36 PM

@riend said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

@ordim That looks kind of neat, I'd love to see what you find out about it. =)

Updated!

Ordim
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 5:05:25 PM

I think this may be a T4 from fishing, but they might be worth listing here?

Invoking this off-white vellum will grant you permanent access to a special method of preparing your spells. It will provide the following phrase:

First Person: Your deep heliotrope eyes slip closed and you issue a gentle summons to the spirits of water and moisture asking that they aid you in the casting of [Spell Name]. Their power collects in the air around you and you carefully draw it inward, letting it leave trails upon your ashen skin before sending it outward into the surrounding area. Third Person: Ordim's deep heliotrope eyes slip closed and he issues a gentle summons to the spirits of water and moisture. Flashing around him, the spirits respond and leave trails of their power upon his ashen skin, which he then channels and sends outward into the surrounding area. Hidden or Invisible: Preceding a soft, spoken spell is a gentle summons to the spirits of water and moisture. Specific Spell Restriction: 106

Wyrom
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 5:15:46 PM

Bucket is T4. You can now buy it, but it's still a prize for now.

Mogonis
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 5:19:01 PM

I feel like it shouldn't take thousands of attempts to get a bucket. That's T5 territory.

ArchSenex
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 6:36:52 PM

I feel like it shouldn't take thousands of attempts to get a bucket. That's T5 territory.

I'm also curious if the many people getting Ticket pouches were supposed to get bukkits. Seems weird to offer a pouch for a different venue.

Mogonis
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 6:44:25 PM

Hmm, that's an interesting point.

Riend
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 9:20:18 PM

I honestly have no idea what this is... a blue leather wristband set with several silver ampoules.

Per a bard: +3 to It provides a bonus of 3 to Spirit Recovery.The wristband seems to be out of charges.he bonuses provided by this item should last a fair amount of time.

drink my wris You take a drink from your leather wristband. You feel a gentle coolness spread through your body, uplifting your spirit. You have only about 39 quaffs left.

Ordim
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 9:28:13 PM

There's been a few of those that went out with different colors. That one seems to be a spirit recovery amplifier? very interesting.

ArchSenex
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 9:32:47 PM

+3 Spirit Recovery is, If I recall, very potent

Sabotage
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 9:37:01 PM

It moves you up 3 tiers of racial recovery if I remember correctly. So that would make a DE recover like a halfling. That item would be awesome as a X per day item, but still nice as is.

FlayedAngel
Saturday, October 7th, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

Isn't there a cap of no more than three tiers of Spirit Recovery? So, I don't think it would stack with enhancives?

God
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 8:09:12 AM

meh, nothing that's WOWsers! level, yet!

Riend
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 3:06:09 PM

8/200 Longcoat with custom ezscripts.

an ebon suede longcoat with a border of bronze sprockets

This is an EzScripted item. Some alteration restrictions may apply. It has the following messaging:

open 1st Person: You flip a brass toggle at your longcoat's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the longcoat opens from neck to hem. 3rd Person:XXX flips a brass toggle at her longcoat's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the longcoat opens from neck to hem. Hidden: The subdued whirring of sprockets and clicking of ratchet pawls can be heard from somewhere nearby.

close 1st Person: You flip a brass toggle at your longcoat's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the longcoat closes from hem to neck. 3rd Person: XXX flips a brass toggle at her longcoat's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the longcoat closes from hem to neck. Hidden: The subdued whirring of sprockets and clicking of ratchet pawls can be heard from somewhere nearby.

pull 1st Person: You tug at your longcoat, settling it more comfortably in place. 3rd Person: XXX tugs at her longcoat, settling it more comfortably in place.

turn 1st Person: You retrieve a small flask from within your longcoat and place a drop of oil here and there among its sprockets, working them back and forth a bit before tucking the flask away. 3rd Person XXX retrieves a small flask from within her longcoat and places a drop of oil here and there among its sprockets, working them back and forth a bit before tucking the flask away.

Obsalyn
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 3:15:47 PM

@riend That longcoat is AMAZING!~!!!!! dear god I want one

allereli
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 3:29:51 PM

@riend pretty cool. what I like about nice (properties), premade EZscript items is that you can always add on with PPs without the initial cost.

Maylan
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 5:55:23 PM

Found while digging: A mithril mesh weapons loop: It provides a bonus of 7 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.

Go bid on it on the PC, Vishra :D

HJFudge
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 6:05:03 PM

T5: faenor-banded scalemail

Fashioned of rigid leather and reinforced with indigo faenor plates and bands, this well-used armor bears a small crest of Ta'Ashrim across the chest. Upon closer inspection, it is apparent that the metal parts of the armor have all been scuffed and dyed to a matte finish, while the leather is a rich dark brown. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. The hardened armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. The left pauldron has a crest on it, but it is difficult to discern its details from this angle. The right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce eel ready to strike.

You analyze your faenor-banded scalemail and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions. The creator has also provided the following information:

You sense that the scalemail can be altered, but bear in mind that no matter what the merchant does, the pauldrons and hardened look of the armor cannot be removed.

This armor has a customized creature on the right pauldron. Some merchants may be able to change the images on your pauldrons, though the options are quite limited.

You can try to RUB, POKE, SLAP, KNOCK, and WEAR the scalemail.

You can tell that the scalemail is as light as it can get.

rub scale You brush the accumulated dust and grime off the pauldrons of your hardened armor, the eel gleaming regally on the right pauldron.

poke scale You rap a finger hard against the hardened armor breastplate!

slap scale You slap lightly at the right pauldron of your hardened armor.

knock scale You thump the hardened breastplate of your armor, glaring around at your surroundings. Your careful inspection of some rigid faenor-banded scalemail allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

ArchSenex
Sunday, October 8th, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

pretty sure this counts as a T5, was a message I wasn't used to seeing at least -

a modest locker expansion contract

20 Slot Contract expansion

Mogonis
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 5:06:56 AM

rhimar-edged rolaren voulge with a sleek modwir handle

5x jeddart-axe with grapple flares. Pretty sure no one likes the jeddart-axe base. Grapple is pretty nice though.

Roblar
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 1:13:42 PM

rhimar-edged & grapple flare :(

Mogonis
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 1:15:08 PM

Wait, you're frowning about rhimar? That's like...the metal of your people!

Grapple is a great flare. It has weaker injuries, but it can stun and knock down at the same time.

Roblar
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 1:17:03 PM

Grapple is a great flare.

I'm frowning that thematically they should have made flare ice instead. Or not have had it been rhimar-edged (the metal is inherent ice).

I mean I had an ice flaring smart axe altered to rhimar-edged and even by ALTER rules the base item must share the same flare as the metal. Basically, I'd assist for a free alter as the creation is flawed.

Mogonis
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 1:40:02 PM

I had the same thought and expected it have ice flares, but I'd rather have grapple anyway.

BriarFox
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 2:24:28 PM

A black leather wristband set with several mithril ampoules - drinkable +20 mana regen

GS4Menos
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 7:39:08 PM

a driftwood-hafted vaalorn trident with rhimar-tipped tines in

Loresong is all history so I am still working on the stats. It is at least +23 with cold flares, I need to find a warrior to check weighting (since song won't do it). Will post the loresong separate.

Azerik
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 7:43:14 PM

a large locker expansion contract - 100 perm spots.

Kragdruk
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 11:12:58 PM

@azerik that's a lot of locker room

Hips
Monday, October 9th, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

Found two so far:

a translucent shimmering prism This prism, if redeemed, will provide custom bolt messaging for the Empathic Assault (1110) spell as such: You sling an undulating blob of colorful crepitating energy at a giant rat! Issalya slings an undulating blob of colorful crepitating energy at a giant rat! The effect of this token is cosmetic. It does not increase the effect or damage caused by a spell. This item does NOT grant spell knowledge. REDEEMing this item assumes that you already have the ability to cast the spell natively, from a spell knowledge enhancive, or from a magical item.

a modest locker expansion contract (20)

Ashraam VanEyre
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 8:02:50 AM

Does anyone have a list of T5 chests from digging? I don't think I've seen a T5 yet after 1600-2000 digs, but I wanted to be sure by searching my logs. I've found some clothing, but nothing that seemed like a T5. I'm guessing there's no monster bold?

Erous
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 8:35:05 AM

@ashraam-vaneyre said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Does anyone have a list of T5 chests from digging? I don't think I've seen a T5 yet after 1600-2000 digs, but I wanted to be sure by searching my logs. I've found some clothing, but nothing that seemed like a T5. I'm guessing there's no monster bold?

I haven't seen monsterbold when finding items, I'm assuming the monster bold is on the item itself? If that's the case, I've found a similar item to @Hips except it's for Holy Bolt (306)

Riend
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 9:43:18 AM

Oddly, everyone I've found over the past couple of years has been a despanal-inset trunk.

Kragdruk
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

I haven't done any EG stuff this year, but last year I used this to recognized T5 wins:

/bejeweled|elegant|gem-set|emerald-set|moonstone-set|ornate|sunstone-set|sapphire-set|opal-set|ruby-set|despenal-set/

Hips
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 2:25:52 PM

There is no monster bold. It'll be a fancy trunk (not dented, damaged, rusted, marred, etc) that looks similar to the ones Kragduk posted above. When you open the trunk/crate/box/chest/whatever, it'll say:

You open the lid on your black willow chest, locking the hinges in place to prop the lid up safely. (T5) OR You open the lid on your black walnut crate, which begins to glow. (T6)

God
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 3:08:34 PM

T6 is automatically a "jackpot"?

Riend
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 3:24:29 PM

Yes.

Ordim
Tuesday, October 10th, 2017, 4:23:08 PM

So theses enhancives singing as can't tell if it will persist... will they persist?

Mourne
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 2:20:58 AM

You explore the wreckage and discover a gem-encrusted gold trunk lodged beneath some debris.

an elegant silvery silk cassock The image of a tiny flame inside a small circle has been sewn into the fabric of the silvery silk cassock. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

5x, very fire resistant, moderately vulnerable to cold.

Apparently I need to send my monk to Teras.

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 3:49:51 AM

It's pretty neat and apparently historical, but we all know no one hurls weapons that aren't auto-returners. Kind of a waste to have +10 Thrown bonus on the javelin. No one would risk losing it.

a long ironwood case Hinged with bronze, the ironwood case bears the telltale signs of water damage and exposure to cold weather. Splinters stand out from the lid, and one of the four corners is missing its metal footing. The seal of some barony, burned into the side at some point in the piece's past, is illegible due to the ragged scratches that crisscross it.

In the ironwood case you see

• a horned and demon-faced warmask

• list itemvultite modwir-hafted javelin

WARMASK - protects like a helmet, +5 Brawling Bonus, +5 Thrown Bonus - Only usable by warriors, rogues, rangers, and paladins

Molded leather covers the demonic face of the warmask, which is comprised of an elongated snout that is drawn back in a sneer and fitted with yellow ivory tusks. Twisted horns rise out of the top, their curved ends ending in points that are capped with steel. An oiled finish gives the piece a weather friendly finish and enhances the incarnadine hue, while a short missive is stamped into the edge.

There appears to be something written on it. In the Common language, it reads: To have died on the wall is to have lived on the wall. ~ Demonwall, 5098

JAVELIN - 4lbs, 4x, ice flares, +10 Thrown Bonus - Only usable by warriors, rogues, rangers, and paladins

Painted incarnadine, the modwir haft of the javelin has a tracery of ebon whorls decorating its smooth surface. Midway down the length is a grip of undyed rawhide that is wrapped in a crosshatch pattern that doubles back on itself for the span of two hands. Vultite rivets hold the matching spear head in place at one end, while the other is capped with black lacquer. ```

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 3:52:01 AM

Ugh, I hate formatting posts here.

OldSkool
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 5:29:37 AM

@ordim This enhancive item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Ranger Bard Monk Paladin

Soooooo...nice enhancive for your Savant...?

Ordim
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 7:45:42 AM

oh wtf

ArchSenex
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 9:45:54 AM

some bright lime green double leathers.

0x armor with 15 points of crit padding (permanent)

This one was a true Jackpot win (Bold text and everything, the guy even said "this is a jackpot win" and it came in a shiny golden box that glows when you open it (box does not melt faces of Nazis)). So it sounds like Jackpots do get bold.

Ordim
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 9:59:04 AM

wanna cast against that armor for enchanting. Exceptionally padded eh? I wonder if that's way post cap enchanting only or what. HCP so far has been very easy to take from 0x - 4x. Nice find!

ArchSenex
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 10:01:33 AM

Yeah. I was a little worried it was a lemon when it wasn't enchanted or scripted, but waited to form a final opinion until it was assessed. I'll start working on enchanting it up etc.

Kaight
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 10:26:21 AM

T6 Armor [1]: a sea serpent adamantine greatshield Gems [1]: an uncut diamond Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 3 Large and rectangular, the greatshield is comprised of a single, thick sheet of adamantine that is wrought in the image of a snarling sea serpent. Webbed ears flank its face, while teardrop scales cover most of the breath and girth of its body. Enormous emeralds rest within the eyes, which are covered by long, shaggy brows. The sinuous body is coiled as if rising out of the cresting waves that decorate the bottom of the piece. On the reverse of the greatshield, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within. You unbuckle the oiled leather harness of your greatshield. Carefully, you slide your no-dachi into the webbing, then cinch it tightly. You analyze your adamantine greatshield and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information: You get a strong sense that the greatshield can be altered by any merchant as long as the harness" remains in place.

Currently you are able to use DROP, RUB (Get Weapon), TURN, COWER, and PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER on the adamantine greatshield. The size of the weapon that can be stored in the greatshield's harness is dependent on the size of the shield.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the adamantine greatshield for you.

Kaight
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 10:29:00 AM

T5 Containers [1]: a painted brass and oak case Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 2

get case You grab a painted brass and oak case from inside the bone trunk. examine case Whitewashed and veneered, the oak of the case is uniformly smooth and has a lustrous, mirror-like finish that is accented by the brass closure toggles and hinges. Twin octopuses, wrought of bronze that has an artful verdigris finish, perch upon the rectangular handles, their tentacles inventively wrapping about the long handles and disappearing into the wood.

examine plat Whitewashed and veneered, the oak of the platter is uniformly smooth and has a lustrous, mirror-like finish that is accented by the brass closure toggles and hinges. Twin octopuses, wrought of bronze that has an artful verdigris finish, perch upon the rectangular handles, their tentacles inventively wrapping about the long handles and disappearing into the wood.

examine plate Fashioned with an artfully rolled lip, the broad expanse of the rectangular plate is mostly white with a sateen finish. Indigo blue pigments painted from the top right of the plate create the image of an octopus with twisting tentacles that stretch away from the bulbous head towards the left edge. Delicate brush strokes form the suction cups that decorate the spindled limbs, while prominent ones outline with great detail the cephalopod's eye.

examine tea Uniformly white, the lip of the teacup is smooth and gently rolled to create an even finish. Painted upon one side, an indigo blue octopus stretches its tentacles outward, which the crafter has brilliantly turned into a handle that is complete with three dimensional suction cups.

examine sauc Cobalt blue scallop shells ring the edge of the white, round saucer, the paint startlingly bright against the stark white porcelain. Tiny waves ripple from the edges towards the center, the delicate brushstrokes that are their design frothing at the center where they are drawn in collision with one another.

examine spoon Fashioned of pewter, the spoon is wrought in the image of an octopus perched upon a piece of driftwood. Its long tentacles are wrapped completely around the wood, though the ends manage to clutch onto a shell, which is actually the bowl of the spoon.

Kaight
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

T6 Gems [1]: a blackened feystone core Special [1]: an ornate square alum lantern Total items: 2 get lant You grab an ornate square alum lantern from inside the gold trunk.

Fitted with a large metallic ring at its peak, the alum lantern is ornately designed with small filigree designs in the form of autumn leaves, snowflakes, wildflowers, and sheathes of wheat. Three of the lanterns four panels are completely darkened, while the fourth is fashioned of clear glass. A tiny cage beneath the lantern houses metallic screens that have that have oddly punched holes in them, and a short missive is etched across the glass.

read lant In the Common language, it reads: Summer ~ Fall ~ Winter ~ Spring

Beneath the lantern is a tiny cage that houses several screens. Tiny etchings at the bottom of each piece label them and read: Screen 1- The First (Lumnae 16 - 30), Screen 2- The Crystal (Koaratos 1 - 14), Screen 3- The Huntress (i.e., Krrska) (Koaratos 15 - 29), Screen 4- The Guardian (Koaratos 30 - Phoenatos 13), Screen 5- The Sun God (Phoenatos 14 - Phoenatos 27), Screen 6- The Wagon (Phoenatos 28 - Imaerasata 11), Screen 7- The Queen of Enlightenment (Imaerasta 12 - 25), Screen 8- The Trident (Imaerasta 26 - Jastatos 10), Screen 9- The Jackal (Jastatos 11 - 25), Screen 10- The Gryphon (Jastatos 26 - Eoanatos 8), Screen 11- The Lady of the Green (Eoanatos 9 - 23), Screen 12- The Bat (Eoanatos 24 - Eorgaen 4), Screen 13- The Paladin (Eorgaen 8th to the 22nd), Screen 14- The Gates (Eorgaen 23rd to Lormesta 6th), Screen 15- The Grandfather's Eye (Lormesta 7th to Lormesta 20th), Screen 16- The Ur-Daemon (Lormeta 21st to Fashanos 4th), Screen 17- Arachne (Fashanos 5th to the 18th), Screen 18- The Unicorn (Fashanos 19th to Charlatos 5th), Screen 19- The Spire ( Charlatos 6th to Charlatos 20th), Screen 20- The Handmaidens (Charlatos 21 - Olaesta 3), Screen 21- The Hammer (Olaesta 4 - Olaesta 18), Screen 22- The Cat's Paw (Olaesta 19 - Ivastaen 2), Screen 23- The Mistress of Adoration (Ivastaen 3 - 17), Screen 24- The Rat (Ivastaen 18 - Lumnae 1), and Screen 25- The Dragonfly (Lumnae 2 - Lumnae 15). Clearly, the different constellations can be displayed by changing screens. You can accomplish this by turning the lantern and specifying the number of the desired screen. Usage: TURN [MY] lantern (makes it flicker) TURN [MY] lantern TO SCREEN {num} (sets the lantern to use the {num} screen) TURN [MY] lantern TO SCREEN 0 (removes the screen that may already be in place)

You lift your square alum lantern into the air and are rewarded with the silhouette of a constellation upon the floor. Twenty-one stars form the scaly outline of a drake, while a purple hue encompasses the head to complete the silhouette of the constellation.

God
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

@kaight Nicefind on the shield. Why do they always add the harness scripts to it? It blocks so many other things.

Kaight
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:03:05 AM

I need to get the shield sung to, but it is +5 str stat enhancive too

Riend
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

Geezus 2 T6s and a T5, very nice congrats!

Ordim
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:07:56 AM

@kaight said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

T6 Gems [1]: a blackened feystone core Special [1]: an ornate square alum lantern Total items: 2 get lant You grab an ornate square alum lantern from inside the gold trunk.

Fitted with a large metallic ring at its peak, the alum lantern is ornately designed with small filigree designs in the form of autumn leaves, snowflakes, wildflowers, and sheathes of wheat. Three of the lanterns four panels are completely darkened, while the fourth is fashioned of clear glass. A tiny cage beneath the lantern houses metallic screens that have that have oddly punched holes in them, and a short missive is etched across the glass.

read lant In the Common language, it reads: Summer ~ Fall ~ Winter ~ Spring

Beneath the lantern is a tiny cage that houses several screens. Tiny etchings at the bottom of each piece label them and read: Screen 1- The First (Lumnae 16 - 30), Screen 2- The Crystal (Koaratos 1 - 14), Screen 3- The Huntress (i.e., Krrska) (Koaratos 15 - 29), Screen 4- The Guardian (Koaratos 30 - Phoenatos 13), Screen 5- The Sun God (Phoenatos 14 - Phoenatos 27), Screen 6- The Wagon (Phoenatos 28 - Imaerasata 11), Screen 7- The Queen of Enlightenment (Imaerasta 12 - 25), Screen 8- The Trident (Imaerasta 26 - Jastatos 10), Screen 9- The Jackal (Jastatos 11 - 25), Screen 10- The Gryphon (Jastatos 26 - Eoanatos 8), Screen 11- The Lady of the Green (Eoanatos 9 - 23), Screen 12- The Bat (Eoanatos 24 - Eorgaen 4), Screen 13- The Paladin (Eorgaen 8th to the 22nd), Screen 14- The Gates (Eorgaen 23rd to Lormesta 6th), Screen 15- The Grandfather's Eye (Lormesta 7th to Lormesta 20th), Screen 16- The Ur-Daemon (Lormeta 21st to Fashanos 4th), Screen 17- Arachne (Fashanos 5th to the 18th), Screen 18- The Unicorn (Fashanos 19th to Charlatos 5th), Screen 19- The Spire ( Charlatos 6th to Charlatos 20th), Screen 20- The Handmaidens (Charlatos 21 - Olaesta 3), Screen 21- The Hammer (Olaesta 4 - Olaesta 18), Screen 22- The Cat's Paw (Olaesta 19 - Ivastaen 2), Screen 23- The Mistress of Adoration (Ivastaen 3 - 17), Screen 24- The Rat (Ivastaen 18 - Lumnae 1), and Screen 25- The Dragonfly (Lumnae 2 - Lumnae 15). Clearly, the different constellations can be displayed by changing screens. You can accomplish this by turning the lantern and specifying the number of the desired screen. Usage: TURN [MY] lantern (makes it flicker) TURN [MY] lantern TO SCREEN {num} (sets the lantern to use the {num} screen) TURN [MY] lantern TO SCREEN 0 (removes the screen that may already be in place)

You lift your square alum lantern into the air and are rewarded with the silhouette of a constellation upon the floor. Twenty-one stars form the scaly outline of a drake, while a purple hue encompasses the head to complete the silhouette of the constellation.

I've offered 30mil for that T6 lantern publicly if you are interested in starting a bid there or selling.

Erous
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

That's all platinum stuff I'm assuming. Love plat events, such a better chance (obviously) at getting big wins

Ordim
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

damnit one day im going to learn how to read and you will all rue the day I did!

God
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

Well if it's any consolation an exact copy of those prizes should be in prime as well.

Erous
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

@god said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Well if it's any consolation an exact copy of those prizes should be in prime as well.

Was thinking the same thing. @Kaight did you get these while diving?

Kaight
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

All digging

Ashraam VanEyre
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 3:43:53 PM

Ugh, purchased at least 65 shovels with over 2600 digs, and nothing higher than T4 so far. I did get a neat wearable preservation symbol or something. It has 10 charges that you can refill with 2 pours of a white flask per charge to give a diety-specific preservation messaging.

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 4:26:00 PM

I think others have gotten one of these as well.

a circular chelioboros sigil

But what's infuriating is that it's the same as the T4 sigils. It isn't even unlocked. It just looks different. It's ridiculous. What a waste of getting a T5 roll.

EDIT: Oh wait, it only requires one dose to refill it. The T4 ones need two. I spoke a bit too soon, but I still think a T5 version should be unlocked.

HJFudge
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 4:30:13 PM

Well, instead of 10 uses with 2 pours to recharge...its 20 uses with 1 pour to recharge.

But yeah, I was super disappoint pulling it lol

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 4:51:55 PM

It also has a show description and something I can't read written on it. I guess it would pass for a low-end T5.

Wyrom
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 5:50:41 PM

The unlocking is just fluff verbs, I want to point out. Functional wise, it's not different (from what I'm seeing). And you have a rare word!

Mogonis
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 5:56:17 PM

Your face is a rare word! Maybe it was sleep deprivation, or I never looked too closely at the T4 sigils. I didn't notice until after my hissyfit that it had advantages.

archigeek
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 6:12:11 PM

@mogonis Very cool mask and javelin.

Hips
Wednesday, October 11th, 2017, 6:26:48 PM

some polished sea blue full leather: The image of a tiny magical orb has been stitched upon the sea blue full leather. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

5x +2TD

Mogonis
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 1:29:50 AM

an enruned mithril dagger <1 lb 5x +2 Logic +4 Logic Bonus

The dagger's small pommel is worked into the form of a slit-pupiled eye. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. There appears to be something written on it.

Spidery letters etched into the base of the dagger's blade read, "One to distract, another in the back."

Maetriks
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 9:14:22 AM

T5 in plat

a lavender suede cloak with a border of bronze sprockets

160lb capacity

EZScripted: open 1st Person: You flip a brass toggle at your cloak's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the cloak opens from neck to hem. 3rd Person: XXX flips a brass toggle at his cloak's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the cloak opens from neck to hem. Hidden: The subdued whirring of sprockets and clicking of ratchet pawls can be heard from somewhere nearby.

close 1st Person: You flip a brass toggle at your cloak's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the cloak closes from hem to neck. 3rd Person: XXX flips a brass toggle at his cloak's collar, and the bronze sprockets spin as the cloak closes from hem to neck. Hidden: The subdued whirring of sprockets and clicking of ratchet pawls can be heard from somewhere nearby.

pull 1st Person: You tug at your cloak, settling it more comfortably in place. 3rd Person: XXX tugs at his cloak, settling it more comfortably in place.

turn 1st Person: You retrieve a small flask from within your cloak and place a drop of oil here and there among its sprockets, working them back and forth a bit before tucking the flask away once more. 3rd Person: XXX retrieves a small flask from within his cloak and places a drop of oil here and there among its sprockets, working them back and forth a bit before tucking the flask away once more.

Kaight
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

T6 Digging

In the black willow box: Gems [1]: a fossilized thrak tooth Clothing [1]: a black coral pendant strung on an iridescent silver ribbon Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 3 get pend You grab a black coral pendant strung on an iridescent silver ribbon from inside the black willow box. get coin You gather the remaining 114 coins from inside your black willow box. analyze my pend You analyze your black coral pendant and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions. The creator has also provided the following information: The black coral pendant is an Illusion Prop that will project minor illusions around you when worn. It is set to: Replaces your entire appearance with "It is difficult to see $P1, who is completely enshrouded in a thick blanket of silvery grey mist laced with thin indigo threads." This pendant will replace the LOOK for a player with: It is difficult to see Lilium, who is completely enshrouded in a thick blanket of silvery grey mist laced with thin indigo threads. You get no sense of whether or not the pendant may be further lightened.

Mogonis
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

God
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

@mogonis lol

Riend
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 1:07:18 PM

rofl

Riend
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 7:20:03 PM

some soft leather handwraps dangling strands of seaweed +25 with disruption flares.

HJFudge
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

T5:

[Container(s)]: a sterling silver teak case.

open my case You unlatch the toggle on your silver and teak case and hear a strange whirring sound, causing you to remove your hand from the toggle. Within seconds, a tiny opening appears at the top of the case and the thin doors are drawn away from each other. The doors at the hinges bend and slide into a small compartment at the bottom, turning the case into a sand and blue lacquered platter. look platt Coarse sand spreads across the interior of the blue lacquered platter to create a beach scene along one side, which slowly transitions to a lacquered blue finish that resembles waves. Starfish decorate the waterline, while bright orange fish are viewed within the lustrous blue side. Cobalt blue porcelain beads, roughly the size of a human's hand, wraps the silver handles. anal platt You analyze your blue lacquered platter and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

This blue lacquered platter is a platter that can hold the items necessary for a tea service.

You can have both the case and the platter altered with either a showy description or a long description, but either both must be long descriptions or both must be show descriptions.

You cannot lighten or deepen blue lacquered platter.

Also!

On the blue lacquered platter you see plates, bowls, teacups, saucers, spoons, forks, knives.

look plate Cobalt blue paints stand out brightly upon the smooth face of the porcelain plate, the delicate brushstrokes creating the image of a three-masted frigate in the center. Wavy lines of the same hue provide a subtle border along the lip, while around the vessel's masts puffy clouds pass by and are limned with silver. look teac Cobalt blue paints decorate the bottom of the delicate teacup and depict calm waters under a cloudless sky. Seagulls dip and whirl in the air, while swordfish arc out of the water in wide dives. A filigreed handle, also of porcelain, curves from the side and has a tiny flourish near the base.

Mogonis
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 11:50:42 PM

Is it sterling silver, or is it teak? Something's missing! Or I guess the wood is somehow the color/appearance of sterling silver?

Hips
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 2:21:42 AM

Jackpot/t6:

an ornately carved ironwood buckler: Polished to a lustrous shine, the carved ironwood buckler is ornately carved to resemble the bearded face of a raging hermit. Anger is set in every line that encircles the eyes, while the orbs themselves are inlaid with nodules of zorchar. Long, straggling strands of hair stick out from all directions, be it head, cheek, or chin, and a pair of pursed lips creates a thin line in the center of the piece. On the reverse of the buckler, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

2x, lightning flares It provides a bonus of 5 to Dodging Ranks. It provides a bonus of 5 to Agility. The buckler looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

The creator has also provided the following information: You get a strong sense that the buckler can be altered by any merchant as long as the harness" remains in place.

Currently you are able to use DROP, RUB (Get Weapon), TURN, COWER, and PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER on the carved ironwood buckler. The size of the weapon that can be stored in the buckler's harness is dependent on the size of the shield.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the carved ironwood buckler for you.

Mogonis
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 2:37:21 AM

a mirror-finish eahnor greatshield

+18, sancted, Greater Armor and Mood (not unlocked for custom), has verb catches for wear, remove, and wave.

God
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 6:24:53 AM

Wow, nice finds, but a bit weak for T6's dontcha all think? And what's with their obssession with the harness script for shield? If anything it's a negative since I would be trying to get them removed to add flares or mechanical benefits.

Roblar
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 1:35:57 PM

There aren't really any mechanical scripts for shields, and no need to strip it for flares. In fact, that one is already lightning flaring.

The only mechanical scripts for shields that I can think of right now are banshee flares and fusion, and fusion is not an option to add as a service. Banshee is very rare/expensive.

Mogonis
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 1:38:14 PM

Neat description.

a satin-wrapped witchwood runestaff with a red-streaked illthorn grip 3 lbs, +20, +5 Mana flares

allereli
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 1:52:39 PM

@hips said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

2x, lightning flares

T6 is 2x? stupid they couldn't make that 4x for you. enchanting flares is a pita

Leafiara
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 4:34:19 PM

a bronze-gilded dark eahnor breastplate

The eahnor of the breastplate is of the highest quality, and the continuity of its rich crimson hue is absolute. While the edges are expertly rolled and roped, the plackart is left without embellishment. Atop the shoulders, a pair of wide scarlet leather straps fitted with bronze buckles secure the armor, while spaulders guard the joint. There lies the armor's only adornment, each cap formed into the likeness of a drake's head, the edges of its scales and its eyes gilded with bronze leafing.

You analyze your dark eahnor breastplate and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The cut of this breastplate is designed to fit the female form only. You sense you could WEAR, PULL, KNOCK, RUB and TAP the breastplate. It is fully unlocked.

All normal alteration rules pertaining to armor apply.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the dark eahnor breastplate for you.

viekn
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 4:39:15 PM

@leafiara @Maetriks might be interested in that one.

Riend
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 4:44:26 PM

T5 a malformed wrotwood water cannon etched with zombies.

Yep, water cannon!

viekn
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 4:50:27 PM

@riend Holy shit, that's badass. The zombies totes do it for me.

Riend
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 5:13:32 PM

@viekn Its not really my thing, so I'll probably be tossing it up for auction sometime soon. =)

Candor
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 5:59:04 PM

Does a T5 win for Deep Sea Diving also give special messaging?

Ordim
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 6:06:39 PM

comes in the same fancy boxes as digging.

Leafiara
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 7:30:28 PM

some pearl-set shiny double leather +25 and lightning flaring. Comes with a free typo!

look leat The image of a tiny lightning bolt has been stiched upon the shiny double leather. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

Hips
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 8:24:14 PM

@hips said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Jackpot/t6:

an ornately carved ironwood buckler: Polished to a lustrous shine, the carved ironwood buckler is ornately carved to resemble the bearded face of a raging hermit. Anger is set in every line that encircles the eyes, while the orbs themselves are inlaid with nodules of zorchar. Long, straggling strands of hair stick out from all directions, be it head, cheek, or chin, and a pair of pursed lips creates a thin line in the center of the piece. On the reverse of the buckler, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

2x, lightning flares It provides a bonus of 5 to Dodging Ranks. It provides a bonus of 5 to Agility. The buckler looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

The creator has also provided the following information: You get a strong sense that the buckler can be altered by any merchant as long as the harness" remains in place.

Currently you are able to use DROP, RUB (Get Weapon), TURN, COWER, and PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER on the carved ironwood buckler. The size of the weapon that can be stored in the buckler's harness is dependent on the size of the shield.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the carved ironwood buckler for you.

It turns out this was a mistake and was a T5! Haliste gave me what the T6 SHOULD have been:

a yellowing shrunken goblin head with a squat warty nose

It's one of those gross anti-thief heads with all the ambients and the craziness. So suitable for my GS barbie... LOL.

HJFudge
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

Found in plat: Sadly not by me.

You open the lid on your rosewood crate, which begins to glow.

look in my cra In the rosewood crate: Containers [1]: a dark turquoise cloak

SK 503

Riend
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 2:37:01 AM

Some 5x +2TD robes, they just keep getting better and better. =p

Wyrom
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 2:52:38 AM

Thank you all for sharing what you've been finding. You guys have already claimed more wins this year than all of last year and the year before...combined.

ArchSenex
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 3:42:01 AM

@wyrom said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Thank you all for sharing what you've been finding. You guys have already claimed more wins this year than all of last year and the year before...combined.

Not competing with merchant time is a huge shift. I imagine there will be a sharp drop that week.

Evarin
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 8:25:56 AM

Thank you all for sharing what you’ve been finding. You guys have already claimed more wins this year than all of last year and the year before…combined.

Have you seen any particularly good items thrown away, pawned, or left on the ground this festival?

Mogonis
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 8:32:31 AM

@evarin said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Thank you all for sharing what you’ve been finding. You guys have already claimed more wins this year than all of last year and the year before…combined.

Have you seen any particularly good items thrown away, pawned, or left on the ground this festival?

I doubt it, since Tservin isn't participating.

Wyrom
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 2:59:40 PM

Lot of AFK scripters getting everything confiscated this year. Worst year to date.

ArchSenex
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 3:01:52 PM

Lot of AFK scripters getting everything confiscated this year. Worst year to date.

Are their items thrown back into the hopper in most cases?

And yeah, population explosion has that side effect.

Wyrom
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 3:09:17 PM

@archsenex said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Not as of yet. But we have them in an ever-growing pile.

ArchSenex
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 3:14:08 PM

@archsenex said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Not as of yet. But we have them in an ever-growing pile.

How many bucketfulls for the pile?

Ordim
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 3:26:58 PM

not sure its so much the population explosion as the lower barrier to entry. You lower the cover charge and your clientele quality goes down with it.

Arshwikk
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 6:09:22 PM

@ordim said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

not sure its so much the population explosion as the lower barrier to entry. You lower the cover charge and your clientele quality goes down with it.

Well they let me back in every yr, so it couldn't have been that great to begin with ;)

Goat
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 6:10:42 PM

@hjfudge said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Found in plat: Sadly not by me.

You open the lid on your rosewood crate, which begins to glow.

look in my cra In the rosewood crate: Containers [1]: a dark turquoise cloak

SK 503

Now there's a jackpot. Do want.

beldannon5
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 8:02:24 PM

still waiting for a fricking jackpot. ushakaron been digging since it opened 12-15 hours a day. I know it's rnd random but dang. :( lol

Beldannon still wants a glowing fish :)

Riend
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 8:27:23 PM

a folded red silk satchel clasped by a Wizard's Guild insignia. Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 10 2 SLA, shoulder worn, can be L/D

Ordim
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 9:34:06 PM

Is there more to that satchel? or is it +10 bonus to fire lore?

beldannon5
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 9:57:51 PM

i found a blue satche like that was +5 to water lore

Riend
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 9:58:37 PM

@ordim Not that I can tell.

Ordim
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

where is the +water lore satchel worn? That's something I'd be interested in

beldannon5
Saturday, October 14th, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

it was sold already. was worn back or shoulder

Ordim
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:57:26 AM

Can't wait to see who pays to pull a T6 and what they get.

Kaight
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 8:49:34 AM

T6 Digging

https://gswiki.play.net/Trap_card

Kithus
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 9:13:25 AM

My finds thus far:

T6: a crystal-edged vultite dagger - 6x chronomage dagger

T5: a razern-ribbed steel nifa otti with a firestone-set finial - 3x, weighted, unbalance flaring, mace a massive octahedron-headed eonake bulawa - 5x, sancted, acid flares, mace

Vishra
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 11:33:16 AM

Kithus- prime or plat?

Kithus
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 11:42:33 AM

Plat of course!

Kithus
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

Another T5:

an artistically dyed glowbark shield Polished to a mirror finish, the dyed glowbark shield is artistically dyed with varying pigments to create the scene of a sprawling elven city perched within the cliffs of an island. Undyed segments lend the walls, roofs, and patios of the metropolis a luminous quality that is only enhanced by the careful lines of verdant and ebon pigments that create wide open windows, curtained doorways, and verdant tropical foliage. Deep blues and chocolate browns decorate the bottom where a harbor encircled by calm seas rests. On the reverse of the shield, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

The creator has also provided the following information: You get a strong sense that the shield can be altered by any merchant as long as the harness" remains in place.

Currently you are able to use DROP, RUB (Get Weapon), TURN, COWER, and PUNCH/KILL/SLAP/BATTER on the dyed glowbark shield. The size of the weapon that can be stored in the shield's harness is dependent on the size of the shield.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the dyed glowbark shield for you.

+22, +5 MOC, +5 Dex, medium shield

Ordim
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 12:27:33 PM

Lol the rate at which stuff is dropped in plat compared to Prime, where people fall over themselves to cry about how it would ruin the game to have a few more fun items actually in circulation and not in a locker somewhere.

HJFudge
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

Its not EVERYONE crying that. Its the people who have the good stuff and want to sell it for 'Premium Rates' on the secondary market.

Erous
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 1:05:10 PM

There's also no secondary market in plat. Items typically stay where they are and in order to build up a solid stash, or quality personal items you need to: 1) Get lucky in the game world hopper or 2) wait for events like EG to come around and win items/raffles/etc.

Prime has the secondary market where power can come at a cost. Power in plat comes from history and luck.

HJFudge
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 1:07:05 PM

I was referring to prime with my post. The Have's want a lot of the Cool Stuff out of circulation so they can sell it for Extreme Sums and make cash. Its one of the more minor reasons I prefer Plat. Secondary Market's really been bad for the game overall.

Riend
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 1:36:17 PM

hahaha... I just found another +3 Spirit Recovery drinkable wristband.

Vaein
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 2:13:25 PM

Jackpot find. Platinum.

a spiked hammered vaalorn scutum with a chameleon-embroidered grip

+28 large shield. +10 max stamina.

Absolutely no idea how this made it into the jackpot hopper, but I had it confirmed as accurate by Haliste.

God
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 2:20:37 PM

@vaein Hm could do other things? Scripts?

Vaein
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 2:21:06 PM

@God I tested it out. Couldn't find anything.

Mogonis
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 2:26:50 PM

I got a T5 that's +25 light leather. Bard value 98k. Thanks, Simu.

amerek
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 2:27:28 PM

hahaha... I just found another +3 Spirit Recovery drinkable wristband.

I'm sorry.

Kithus
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 5:11:48 PM

T5: some lightlyblackened robes, 5x moderate lightning resistance

Kithus
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 6:10:39 PM

T5: some weathered gold-set banded armor - 5x earth flares

Alastir
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:21:04 PM

Archsenex hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out an ornate square alum lantern!

Archsenex hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a suit of dark red eahnor plate with obsidian-winged pauldrons!

[A suit of dark red eahnor plate with obsidian-winged pauldrons has a combat effectiveness rating of 20 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 100 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]"

Alastir
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:22:54 PM

Warclaidh hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a necklace of onyx-eyed silver minnows!

X/day 535

Ordim
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:31:21 PM

A decaying sea ghoul says, "A very special lantern. A suit of plate over one enchant from eahnor and masterfully padded. And a haste item that works 7 times a day."

Alastir
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:35:44 PM

Warclaidh hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out an oiled aquamarine case!

A decaying sea ghoul says, "that is a master quality instrument with enhancives. Only for bards."

Brute hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a pin-covered burlap doll!

A decaying sea ghoul says, "And that's a curse doll."

Maylan
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:46:00 PM

Who got the lantern?

Goat
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:55:58 PM

[LNet]-GSIV:Naamit: "Mandolin was 3lbs, 1.95m bard price, master quality as stated. Enhancives: +3 ML: Manipulation ranks: , +3 Mental Mana Control Ranks, +3 Harness Power Ranks , limited to bard; no level restriction. Lot of charges remaining"

ArchSenex
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 7:58:35 PM

I pulled the lantern

Alastir
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 9:16:02 PM

Tratan hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a thin black coral ring capped with a mist-filled sphere!

Mist armor

Brimzstone hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a wide vaalorn band!

Brimzstone says, "I can understand elven language."

Brimzstone says, "Oh and speak it."

Alastir
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 9:24:03 PM

Warclaidh hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a fitted dark grey buffcoat!

Ithzir - Tier 2

Alastir
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 9:55:57 PM

Warclaidh hands over 250000 seashells to a decaying sea ghoul who invites him to search through a waterlogged and rusted iron-banded sea chest. He rifles through the chest and pulls out a wide steel band!

Giantman language band

Vishra
Sunday, October 15th, 2017, 10:31:56 PM

an opalescent white vaalin band set with a blue-white frost opal

T5 prize: white ice ring

Kaight
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 1:13:20 AM

T5 - Digging In the rosewood chest: Weapons [1]: an indigo mossbark long bow Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 2 +2 dex bonus, +3 ranged ranks, +20 longbow.

Kaight
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 1:17:44 AM

T5 - Digging In the ironwood strongbox: Armor [1]: some lustrous ebony rolaren plate Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 2 You analyze your ebony rolaren plate and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The cut of this plate is designed to fit the female form only. You sense you could WEAR, PULL, KNOCK, RUB and TAP the plate. It is fully unlocked.

All normal alteration rules pertaining to armor apply.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the ebony rolaren plate for you.

Left in its natural state, the rolaren of the plate is ebony teased with streaks of midnight blue that accentuate the smooth planes and curves of the armor. The pauldrons and upper guards of the vambraces are fluted for added strength, and the tassets are contoured to lie snug against the hips and thighs. Flourishes in simple intaglio reliefs adorn the breastplate and the outer curve of each pauldron and poleyn, providing a hint of couture to an otherwise utilitarian suit of armor.

helsfeld
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 1:17:55 AM

Alastir forgot about my amazing pull from the trunk was one of those sweet voodoo dolls truly the highlight of my whole week!

Kithus
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 6:15:27 AM

T5: a collarless soft indigo suede tunic with eahnor wire-wrapped sleeves - 4x, crit padded, robes

some reinforced buckskin buskins with gornar-studded welts - 5x, vibe flares, boots

Mogonis
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:45:17 AM

some black silk sandals laced with twisted seagrass

Toffit - This is currently Tier 4 and has the following verbs available: CLEAN, PINCH, PULL, RUB, PUSH, TICKLE, CLENCH, RAISE, WEAR, REMOVE Your sandals is fully unlocked.

beldannon5
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:52:06 AM

I think I have gone 7 days or so without a t5 with digging 12 to 16 hours a day plus my main doing a lot too. Hopefully I will have something to post soon. :( some fun nice wins for folks

Mogonis
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:54:47 AM

I didn't get one for like the first two days after digging opened, and I had a drought for about a day and a half until the sandals this morning.

Hips
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 4:43:01 PM

T5: some frayed hemp klot set with shards of zorchar

Already on the wiki, so it looks like they're 5x UAC boots with lightning flares.

Riend
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 5:37:46 PM

@mogonis those sandals are preeeeetty hot. I love the concept of rainbowear, just the 10 seconds of rt for a random color is rough. But really, awesome pull. =)

Ordim
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 5:53:30 PM

He gets all the fancy footwear

Riend
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 5:59:41 PM

Um.... Well, I just pulled a black coral chelioboros pendant inset with tiny rubies.

If I'm not mistaken, it's one of those shifting perfume vials that hold all the perfumes ever and is unlimited.

I might actually cry from the joy.

Riend has retch-inspiring emanations of spoiled seafood wafting about her, suffusing every inch of her person with an incalculable foulness. Only the slightest hint of briny sea water can be detected before being overwhelmed by the rot of fishy flesh.

DEMEANOR SET WARM - You people wanted to hug her? HAVE AT IT.

Kaight
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 6:17:18 PM

T5 Digging In the platinum crate: Armor [1]: a reticulated vultite wall shield studded with razor-sharp spikes Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 2

inspect shield You carefully inspect your vultite wall shield.

Your careful inspection of a reticulated vultite wall shield studded with razor-sharp spikes allows you to conclude that it is a tower shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand. You also notice that it is spiked.

You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of imflass. >

examine shield You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. 7x +5 TD.

Mogonis
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:45:31 PM

I pulled the tridacna box for rogues. The enhancive item is a choker, so definitely for the ladies! It boosts Perception and EL: Water Lore, which doesn't seem super useful. Do any rogues train in water lore?

ArchSenex
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:51:29 PM

I pulled the tridacna box for rogues. The enhancive item is a choker, so definitely for the ladies! It boosts Perception and EL: Water Lore, which doesn't seem super useful. Do any rogues train in water lore?

Water lore is useful for rogues because it helps with picking. It reduces the damage your picks take when you fail etc.

Mogonis
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:53:20 PM

But do any train in it? Maybe capped ones can afford it.

Roblar
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 7:58:42 PM

Also reduces disarm trap rt (when using 404). I have some for that.

Kithus
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 8:06:48 PM

T6: a paint-covered contract As you glance over the contract you notice something written on it... This contract will unlock a Tier 1 Artist's Easel to Tier 2 (final tier). This contract will ONLY work if the item is already at Tier 1.

Riend
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 9:31:40 PM

@mogonis That's actually kinda hot, nice pull!

Mogonis
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 9:43:52 PM

Then throw millions at me!

FlayedAngel
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

I want to sniff your pretty smells, @Riend !!

Riend
Monday, October 16th, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

Well when you say it like that, @flayedangel.

/moves to a new state. =p

beldannon5
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 12:07:03 AM

some casting leathers 3x +10crit points full

Ordim
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 12:25:02 AM

Thats a nice pull with the changes, make them 4x+ pretty quick.

Durakar
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 12:41:29 AM

T5: a silver-lined tridacna box In the tridacna box: Gems [3]: a smooth aquamarine cabochon, several tiny black seed pearls, several leaf-shaped emeralds Clothing [2]: a thick braided wire torc, a water sapphire-inlaid key The torc resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus of 5 to Spiritual Lore - Summoning Ranks. It provides a bonus of 5 to Climbing Ranks. This enhancive item may not be used by the following professions: Warrior Rogue Wizard Cleric Empath Sorcerer Bard Savant Paladin

T5: a small locker expansion contract (+10 spaces)

T5: a matte grey driftwood ball painted with spiny sea urchin shells (Juggling Ball)

Mogonis
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 9:37:56 AM

Fully unlocked ritual set. It's pretty neat. There's messaging even when removing/putting away the items in the case.

``` a viridian snakewood case with bronze embellishments

In the snakewood case you see a bronze-bowled chalice, a flare-lipped bronze bowl, a thrasher feather fan and a wave-bladed bronze athame. ```

You carefully pull the bronze-bowled chalice from its stylized niche in the snakewood case's bronze satin interior.

``` Acceptable nouns for this item are: chalice and goblet. Long and show descriptions are acceptable.

Current verbs: BOW, DRINK, GAZE, PUSH, PULL, RAISE, TILT and TURN. This item is tier 2 of 2 tiers. ```

Riend
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

Those sets were really cool. I'm fairly happy to see more fluff-oriented T5 pulls happening. I think they really trump the 5x armor/weapon pulls.

Kaight
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 11:50:25 AM

T6 - Digging In the sandalwood box: Weapons [1]: a ruby-pommelled eahnor broadsword inlaid with a silver serpent along its crimson blade Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 2 +33, no other properties Edit: Was a slight error with the weapon. It is now sanctified in the hands of a paladin or cleric.

Riend
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

@kaight Not even snake flares or whatever they were? That seems... like a weak T6?

amerek
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 11:53:57 AM

Since T6 is the new T5, it only makes sense that they would dilute that pool as well.

Riend
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

So salty, @amerek! I'd probably still be happy with a blessable 7x weapon for my warrior so I wouldn't be too sad. Just surprised.

amerek
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 1:50:08 PM

@Riend

amerek
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 2:04:37 PM

Just purchased this from someone else - goes with the wizard satchel theme:

a folded white silk satchel clasped with a Wizard's Guild insignia +5 air lore ranks, persists

Ashraam VanEyre
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 2:06:26 PM

@amerek said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

Just purchased this from someone else - goes with the wizard satchel theme:

a folded white silk satchel clasped with a Wizard's Guild insignia +5 air lore ranks, persists

Do these have a specific profession requirement to get the enhancive?

Riend
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 3:32:01 PM

@ashraam-vaneyre The one I found did not. It was +10 fire bonus

amerek
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 3:44:23 PM

@ashraam-vaneyre Nope - just tried it on, and I get the bonus as a ranger.

Mogonis
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 4:33:12 PM

Do the wizard sacthels occasionally drip a little water?

Futtilo
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 6:24:56 PM

a glass bubble-capped misty grey witchwood runestaff. 6x bubble flaring. From digging.

amerek
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 6:34:16 PM

@mogonis I've had mine on a while, not noticed any ambient messaging.

Arshwikk
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 6:43:29 PM

both mine are from digging

• a gleaming shard of reflective soulstone Gazing into the depths of the gleaming shard, you see nearly blinding motes of energy swirling around inside. It sings similar to a confluence soulstone and I think that's all it is, just altered, but not 100%

• a silver-bladed fletching razor with a crackled obsidian case You analyze your silver-bladed razor and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions. The creator has also provided the following information: You get the feeling that the base and long (but not the show) of this razor can be altered by any merchant, provided it remains a "razor" and that nothing indicates that the blade is dull or not functioning. This razor has unlimited charges. The color when LOOKing at the razor gives some indication of flare type. You get no sense of whether or not the razor may be further lightened.

It's a fletching razor. It's in good shape. The razor is surrounded by a brilliant greenish-black aura.

Seems to be disintegration though I have yet to fletch with it...that is my absolute favorite arrow flare if it is. I have a perma grapple one already too (my second favorite arrow flare)

Mogonis
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 6:49:21 PM

@amerek said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

@mogonis I've had mine on a while, not noticed any ambient messaging.

WHOOSH

beldannon5
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 7:02:20 PM

This is a stationery box that will bundle loose paper of the same design. It will also hold other stationery supplies such as quills, ink, envelopes, sealing wax, and signet rings. You may alter the description of the box, but it should remain a non-wearable box with a lid. The box may also be locked with an appropriate key.

PUSH the box to add a sheet of paper. PULL the box to remove a sheet of paper.

There isn't any paper in the stationery box. It can hold up to 50 sheets.

The capacity of the stationery box cannot be improved further.

Try as you might, you cannot get a good sense of whether or not the box's pockets could get any deeper, but you can tell that the box is as light as it can get.

ArchSenex
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 7:18:45 PM

@arshwikk said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

both mine are from digging

• a gleaming shard of reflective soulstone Gazing into the depths of the gleaming shard, you see nearly blinding motes of energy swirling around inside. It sings similar to a confluence soulstone and I think that's all it is, just altered, but not 100%

• a silver-bladed fletching razor with a crackled obsidian case You analyze your silver-bladed razor and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions. The creator has also provided the following information: You get the feeling that the base and long (but not the show) of this razor can be altered by any merchant, provided it remains a "razor" and that nothing indicates that the blade is dull or not functioning. This razor has unlimited charges. The color when LOOKing at the razor gives some indication of flare type. You get no sense of whether or not the razor may be further lightened.

It's a fletching razor. It's in good shape. The razor is surrounded by a brilliant greenish-black aura.

Seems to be disintegration though I have yet to fletch with it...that is my absolute favorite arrow flare if it is. I have a perma grapple one already too (my second favorite arrow flare)

Greenish black is disruption I think. Black is disintegration.

amerek
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 8:09:26 PM

Let me know if you are interested in this one:

a golden metallic lantern

Fitted with a large metal ring at its peaked roof, the golden lantern is startlingly shiny. Three of the lanterns four panels are completely darkened, while the fourth is fashioned of clear glass. A tiny cage beneath the lantern houses metallic screens that have oddly punched holes in them, and a short missive is etched across the glass.

There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads: Summer

Candor
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 11:31:18 PM

From a feystone-set bloodwood strongbox: some light blue leathers.

No bard handy, but according to AI crystal the leathers are 4x with flares.

Leafiara
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 12:25:16 AM

a ribbon-tied suede pouch

In the suede pouch: Special [6]: a deep black note, a light gold note, a bright crimson note, a faded crimson note, a glimmering silver note, a hazy white note

Respectively: 3 pounds lightening 100 pounds deepening up to 160/70/50 50 pounds deepening up to 180/80/60 50 pounds deepening up to 140/60/40 10 pounds lightening 5 pounds lightening

I like this one. :D

Riend
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

@leafiara That's a super neat and functional pull! Grats =)

Arshwikk
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 10:03:49 AM

@leafiara and here I've been thinking, "If I can just pull 50 of these 2 or 3 lb deepening notes..."

Ashraam VanEyre
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 11:51:49 AM

I never saw a note from digging, are the lighten / deepen notes being pulled in DSD only?

allereli
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

@leafiara nice pull! all I get are fucking tambourines.

Riend
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

@allereli String them all up, wear them and you could come close to being as annoying as that Iron Man armor Brute's running around wearing.

allereli
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 12:45:03 PM

@allereli String them all up, wear them and you could come close to being as annoying as that Iron Man armor Brute's running around wearing.

lol I always have an immediate "annoyed" response, followed by "that's so damn cool"

Riend
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

@allereli Pretty much, yes. LOL

SaltySenorita
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 5:08:34 PM

Hah, I squelched it after the tenth time he walked in and out of my digging room.

Candor
Wednesday, October 18th, 2017, 6:11:12 PM

@leafiara Well I'm jealous. The only note I have found so far is a single faded indigo note which can deepen a container by 2...yes that's two...pounds.

Arshwikk
Thursday, October 19th, 2017, 7:32:38 PM

a thick violet leather arming coat +25 doubles, +5 TD

Riend
Thursday, October 19th, 2017, 7:45:51 PM

That's pretty nice.

+10 locker expansion contract sack with a scripted topiary and shears.

Vishra
Thursday, October 19th, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

T5- Guild Night Contract

Riend
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 1:28:04 AM

T5 an inky black urnon-edged mithril riding sword - You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. Backsword Base, +15, corrosive flares (acid), somewhat damage weighted 0/20 services.

I think we need to do some more testing, when Arch sung to it, it sang as +0, when I sang to it on my bard it sang at +15. It might just have been a misunderstanding, but who knows!

Obsalyn
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 1:30:36 AM

@riend Dear god Riend you are one lucky lady!

beldannon5
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 3:54:44 AM

yeah come on give some of your luck my way

Kithus
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 6:57:13 AM

T5: a blue ribbon-woven white seagrass basket In the seagrass basket: Food/Drink [5]: an apricot and airy meringue dessert, an apple-fennel chicken salad sandwich, a potato and zucchini salad, a ramekin of spiced pistachios, a gin-infused orange iced tea Total items: 5

Ordim
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 7:38:38 AM

I've bought more T5 wins (mostly locker contracts) than anything else this EG. I'm balanced by my wins at the live games though. It would be nice to get at least one more T5 win after all the time and money I put into it, lord knows the seashells aren't worth shit.

Mogonis
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 9:17:38 AM

Simu would never admit to it, but something seems to have changed a few days ago. I feel like digging's T4 and T5 chances were reduced. My container seems to take like twice as long to fill up. I used to see a lot of people in my digging room get a T5. I haven't gotten one for over two days, and I haven't seen anyone else pull one either. I'm about to stop digging, and very likely not use a gaming pass for next week.

So to recap: prices doubled over last year, prizes are worse than last year, and lately the odds seem to have been reduced.

0zymandius
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 9:33:39 AM

I haven't been digging, but anecdotally it 'feels' like the rates of T5s from diving have gone up a decent amount over the past couple of days

ArchSenex
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 9:36:26 AM

all evidence I have seen points to the rates being completely unchanged.

Mogonis
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 9:38:23 AM

For digging, or are you doing something else?

ArchSenex
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 9:41:04 AM

for both

Mogonis
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 9:58:48 AM

Arshwikk
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 10:07:37 AM

yeah, I've gotten 3 t5's digging this week and 0 last week, so it's probably just random luck as it's supposed to be.

ArchSenex
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

I peg the odds per dig at 1:2400. Even a full 12 hours of digging is 2160 digs. But it's going to happen that some people get 6000 without, that is still "normal"

Riend
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

I've seen some fairly large differences between the two accounts I've had digging/gaming. The RNG is definitely a fickle lady friend.

Hips
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 4:10:14 PM

T5: some crimson double leather -- 4x, fire flares, moderate resistance to cold

HJFudge
Friday, October 20th, 2017, 4:44:00 PM

T6: a low-browed shrunken orc head traced with darkly scorched glyphs

Thief Head :)

Durakar
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 1:55:37 AM

T5: a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls The creator has also provided the following information: A pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls cannot be detailed to indicate that it is anything but long. It cannot be altered to indicate that the lower portion of the garment (below the knees) is tight-fitting in any way; the upper portion can be, but not the lower.

The a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech: (STAND) Standing primly you fluff the fabric of your gown out until it drapes down in a perfectly smooth and unblemished fashion.

(PUSH) You push your hands down against your gown in an elegant gesture.

(PULL) You pull the lower portion of a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls up slightly, displaying your legs. With a great deal of gumption, you move your feet in an intricate dance that leaves you breathless. As you finish, your fingers release the gown's fabric.

(CURTSY) You dip your body, pulling the lower portion of a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls out to either side of you so that the fabric drapes down like a gentle mist around your feet. As you complete the formal curtsy you rise to your feet.

(SMELL) Holding a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls up to your face, you inhale deeply, and the scent of *nightshade and roses fills your senses.

(KNEEL) You pull the hem of your gown up and back, then kneel in a reverent manner.

(WAVE) You grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls and take a single step toward Durakar. Smiling brilliantly you wave your free hand at [target]. (WAVE - sitting) Smiling brilliantly at [target], you immediately rise to your feet, careful not to step on the hem of your gown in your quick movements. You then grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls and wave your free hand at [target]. (standing and sitting utilize the same customization wording)

(TAP - worn) You lightly flick your fingernails against the fabric of gown in a gesture that unequivocally expresses your disinterest. (TAP - not worn) You trace your fingers along a pale silver sea silk gown buttoned down the back with black pearls in a manner that indicates your current disinterest. (worn and not worn utilize the same customization wording)

(NUDGE) As you fiddle with your gown, an amused expression crosses your features.

Currently, you are able to use STAND, RUB, PUSH, TURN, SIT, PULL, CURTSY, SMELL, KNEEL, LIE, WEARMSG, REMOVEMSG, WAVE (with target), COVER, SCOWL, POUT, HUG, TAP, TILT, PLUCK, ROLL (with target), and NUDGE.

T5: knitting needles, auction quality In the knitted pouch: Special [1]: a pair of silver knitting needles Misc [8]: a skein of ebon yarn (5), a skein of aubergine yarn (3) The creator has also provided the following information: These are knitting needles that you can knit yarn with. These are auction-quality needles that can make any pattern. They may be freely altered as long as they remain knitting needles. They can have a long description, but not a show description.

Usage: TURN - Toggle between patterns PROD - Toggle between styles PUSH - Add yarn to the needles DIP - Knit a row PULL - Remove a row or remove yarn from needles SHAKE - Give up on the knitting project

Kaight
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 2:08:03 AM

t6 digging a nondescript spiked bronze lantern shield adorned with a black coral motif 6x, incredibly resistant to cold attacks Edit:(Shield dropped as 2x, supposed to be 6x)

Leafiara
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 4:01:09 AM

a warped driftwood keg

Has endless pours of this ale: You take a drink from your silver ale. The strong ale has a velvety mouthfeel, bursting on the palate with ripe plum and black currant notes. A pleasantly warm finish is laced with the lingering flavors of buttered toast and caramel.

Goes perfectly with my first service of merchant week, the toasting stein unlock!

Kithus
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 8:19:36 AM

T5:
a long ironwood case: Hinged with bronze, the ironwood case bears the telltale signs of water damage and exposure to cold weather. Splinters stand out from the lid and one of the four corners is missing its metal footing. The seal of some barony wood burned into the side at some point in the piece's past is illegible due to the ragged scratches that crisscross it.

In the ironwood case: Weapons [1]: a sculpted white ora greataxe Clothing [1]: a white-maned ironwood warmask

a white-maned ironwood warmask: Polished smooth and preserved with a thin veneer of lacquer, the warmask is artfully carved into the semblance of a severe, bony-faced woman. Aristocratic brows and nose stand out sharply upon the piece, while silver and white horse hairs create a wild mane that spills from the crown and is riddled with tiny bird bones and white dove feathers. Thin lips are pursed in a frozen expression of disdain that is reflected in the cast of the onyx-lined eyes. There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads: Ilburz lutkra ap burzmorad - Only when the last feather is plucked will the White Sparrows truly be dead.

The warmask resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus of 5 to Swimming Bonus. It provides a bonus of 5 to Two-Handed Weapons Bonus. It provides a bonus of 5 to Survival Bonus. The warmask looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

a sculpted white ora greataxe: Bright white furs encircle the entire length of the ironwood greataxe's haft and are bound in place by undyed rawhide strips. Twin blades, wrought in the image of a bird's wings, rise from the central post in enormous crescents that are softly rounded at the top but sharply pointed at the bottom. A central cap, wrought in the image of a woman's body that is dressed in embossed leathers, completes the piece and is studded with rolaren screws. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

4x, sancted, cold flares

Loresong: Cold grips you as your song touches upon the greataxe, and the world around you dissolves into a barren landscape of snow and ice. You find yourself walking and after a time realize that you are climbing towards a dark shadow in the white distance. Slowly, the dark blur grows closer and reveals itself to be that of a small cottage, where a woman stands with her arm draped protectively over a thin child dressed in furs. You drop to your knees before the scrawny child, who looks impossibly small and frail.

The woman cries out in denial, but quickly stuffs her fist into her mouth to muffle the sound. Your gaze moves uncaring past the woman who now has tears trailing down her cheeks, and instead focuses upon the fire-haired child. With great care, you place the greataxe into her incredibly small hands and once more, the older woman cries out in denial. The roar follows you back to your body and sets your ears to ringing as the vision fades. You lift your voice to the greataxe, and you find your vision return to the cold, bleak peak only to instantly be assaulted by the previous cries of denial. Stoically, you ignore the source and begin to speak to the young girl in a voice worn with age.

"His final words for you, little one," you find yourself saying, "--were to find the Sparrows and join the flock." This time, the savage cry of rage slams into you, and your vision swims.

Despite the assault, the greataxe fills your sight with image after image of the young girl growing older. One scene repeats itself over and over, that of the child doing push-ups in her room with the axe strapped to her back. The passage of time is noted by her hair growing longer, her body becoming lithe, and her muscles gaining bulk. The vision begins to fade as the child-turned-woman stands, greataxe on her back, in a defiant pose before a heartbroken older woman. A different song and scene greets you as you sing to the greataxe, and gone is the snow, ice, and silence of the mountains. Instead, a bustling port sprawls before you, but even in the throng of people, you can easily make out the now tall, flame-haired girl. She strides purposefully to a ship that has strangely dressed men and women moving about it, their faces painted white and their bodies draped in blue fur. A look of recognition and yearning fills the young woman's eyes.

Scene after scene begins to rapidly play before you. Each is filled with the flame-haired young woman diving into battle after battle upon the decks of a large ship. The thrumming pulse of countless battles shows ferocity and determination -- her strengths and her finesse. At times, she is the shield to the comrade that has fallen, while at others, she is the rage that charges headlong into the fray; always the greataxe in her hands. Slowly, your vision fades in a sea of blue furs. Coldness grips you, and your vision shifts to the deck of a ship littered with bodies and locked in ice. The vessel is unmoving, and the mast is wreathed in long icicles that pierce the blood-blackened boards. Easily identifiable amid the fur-wrapped bodies, the young woman can be seen crouching upon the deck, her red hair trailing behind her in a persistent wind that has turned her lips blue. Slowly, she lowers her beloved greataxe into a case and, begins to pray.

"Charl, I beseech you," she prays in a surprisingly gentle voice. "Break free your children, and return us to port. In return, I will give you the very soul of my existence."

With a great cry, she uses the last of her strength to hurl the greataxe off of the ship. The cry of anguish that is drawn from her body is reminiscent of the one her mother made many years ago, but it is eclipsed by the sound of the ice creaking and the ship slipping free. The vision slowly fades away. Cold grips you, but no vision floods to your mind's eye. Instead, you hear the sound of battle, the crash of waves, and a defiant woman's voice challenging all to disobey her.

Vishra
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

I found this in Prime

Mogonis
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

Found what?

allereli
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

@vishra said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

I found this in Prime

Me, too!

Vishra
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Wait, there were two of the greataxe/mask combos?

Verify your greataxe is sanctified- mine wasn't at first.

Mogonis
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

Oh, Vishra meant the item that Kithus posted. The "this" threw me off. Should've been that.

Ordim
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

Wrong gown -

The a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech: (STAND) Standing primly you fluff the fabric of your gown out until it drapes down in a perfectly smooth and unblemished fashion.

(PUSH) You push your hands down against your gown in an elegant gesture.

(PULL) You pull the lower portion of a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts up slightly, displaying your legs. With a great deal of gumption, you move your feet in an intricate dance that leaves you breathless. As you finish, your fingers release the gown's fabric.

(CURTSY) You dip your body, pulling the lower portion of a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts out to either side of you so that the fabric drapes down like a gentle mist around your feet. As you complete the formal curtsy you rise to your feet.

(SMELL) Holding a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts up to your face, you inhale deeply, and the scent of *morning glories fills your senses.

(KNEEL) You pull the hem of your gown up and back, then kneel in a reverent manner.

(WAVE) You grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts and take a single step toward Limorten. Smiling brilliantly you wave your free hand at [target]. (WAVE - sitting) Smiling brilliantly at [target], you immediately rise to your feet, careful not to step on the hem of your gown in your quick movements. You then grasp the fabric of the skirted portion of a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts and wave your free hand at [target]. (standing and sitting utilize the same customization wording)

(TAP - worn) You lightly flick your fingernails against the fabric of gown in a gesture that unequivocally expresses your disinterest. (TAP - not worn) You trace your fingers along a pale pink byssine gown with petal-layered skirts in a manner that indicates your current disinterest. (worn and not worn utilize the same customization wording)

(NUDGE) As you fiddle with your gown, an amused expression crosses your features.

Currently, you are able to use STAND, RUB, PUSH, TURN, SIT, PULL, CURTSY, SMELL, KNEEL, LIE, WEARMSG, REMOVEMSG, WAVE (with target), COVER, SCOWL, POUT, HUG, TAP, TILT, PLUCK, ROLL (with target), and NUDGE.

Its funny because a fully unlocked duplicity cloak would be a top tier win for me, I win a fully unlocked perretta gown.

amerek
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 3:35:36 PM

OK, so after hitting the games as hard as I possibly can for 2 weeks, I'm starting to get digging fatigue.

@Wyrom Any way we can get an update on what's left in the jackpot feeder? I need some motivation!

My latest T5 find: some pink knitting needles and assorted yarn.

alt text

ArchSenex
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 3:46:47 PM

two knitting needles in one event? That's just doubled the number of them out there.

Wyrom
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 5:53:25 PM

We'll do some highlights after the weekend.

Riend
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 7:22:00 PM

@archsenex Nah, I sold a pair not too long ago that I pulled in FoF last year. They're really fun and actually fairly sought after.

Riend
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 7:22:23 PM

@wyrom Has it been discussed if you're going to offer the T6 prizes again?

Mogonis
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 7:49:26 PM

Also, go ahead and stick a krodera short sword in the hopper?

amerek
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 8:23:58 PM

@mogonis couple quivers and an e-bow, since we're taking requests.

Riend
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 8:43:47 PM

Ronan bow, please and thanks. And a pony.

Kaight
Saturday, October 21st, 2017, 8:45:43 PM

T5 -Digging In the pine coffer: Gems [1]: a blackened feystone core Clothing [1]: a dark slate gravemarker pendant Special [1]: some silver coins Total items: 3

get pendant You grab a dark slate gravemarker pendant from inside the pine coffer. analyze pend You analyze your gravemarker pendant and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information: This item will summon a tombstone upon your death, to remain there until you breathe once again. TURN will toggle this ability. LOOK to see if the ability is active, if not, RUB it.

You get no sense of whether or not the pendant may be further lightened.

look at pendant Faintly visible on the face of the pendant is the image of a dark grey slate gravemarker. Looking closely, you see some miniscule detailing on the gravemarker. Thin strands of silver-laced indigo mist swirl like eels around the marker's jagged borders. There appears to be something engraved on the gravemarker. It reads, "Beyond the Mist ~ Kaight Rests in Peace" The image of the gravemarker is currently cast in shadow.

Hips
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017, 4:13:08 PM

T5: some rotted leather leg-wraps

Haven't had a bard sing to them yet, but they're looking like the same +5 necromancy ranks as the rest of the rotted leather set.

Ordim
Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 2:54:24 PM

I'm catching up on weeks of no T5s - You analyze your gornar-shod crosier and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information: * General Alterations are fine if you find an extremely skilled and rare merchant to work with this. * It CAN have a long or a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one. * The base material CANNOT change and must reference the associated flaring metal. * Any merchant can lighten this.

Currently Unlocked Verbs: Unlock Status: Tier 2 (3 of 3, fully unlocked) Verbs Trapped: Point, Put (to load), Fix, Wave, Tap, Touch, Rub, Pull, Push, Lean, Shake. Percent Damaged: 1% Total Possible Charges: 10 Total Charges Remaining: 0

MERCHANT OPTIONS:

Standard Unlocks:

Current Cooldown: 10 Minutes This can be upgraded to have its cooldown reduced to 5 minutes. Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Current Critical Strength. The crosier is currently set to default range. This can be unlocked to have an increased minimum range. Current Unlock Status: LOCKED

Degredation chance The crosier currently has a 2%-5% chance to degrade. This can be upgraded to have its degredation chance reduced to 1%-3%. Current Unlock Status: LOCKED

Feedback Chance The crosier currently has a 3% chance to feedback. This can be upgraded to have its feedback chance reduced to 1%. Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Total Charge Capacity The crosier currently can hold 10 charges. This can be upgraded to have 25 charges. Current Unlock Status: LOCKED

Repair Difficulty The crosier is currently HARD to repair. This can be upgraded to have a reduced repair difficulty to MEDIUM. Current Unlock Status: LOCKED

Charge Efficiency The crosier is currently a 1 essence to 2 charges ratio. This can be upgraded to 1:3. Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Auction Unlocks

Ambient Messaging The crosier can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to have ambient messaging. They can be turned ON/OFF with prod.

Additional Target The crosier can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to hit an additional target.

Major Elemental Wave The crosier can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to cast Major Elemental Wave when RAISEd 1x per hour.

Shot Roundtime The crosier currently has a 5 second roundtime on POINT to fire. This can be upgraded to be reduced to 3 seconds.

Total Upgrades: 3 Minor Upgrades: 3 Lesser Upgrades: 0 Major Upgrades: 0 This crosier can be upgraded 6 more times

Riend
Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 3:26:31 PM

Grats =)

ArchSenex
Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 3:37:12 PM

While I fully agree that the chance of getting a good prize on the games is not rigged, I am convinced that the shuffle algorithm on the prizes could use some work. They seem to be coming out oddly... ordered. That's a lot of shock lances in a 2 day period.

Durakar
Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 3:47:14 PM

T5: a bright violet ora shield stamped with a large ebon paw print 5x, small shield

Durakar
Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 11:31:24 PM

T5: a moonlight silver serpent mask with gold-glaced scales The creator has also provided the following information: A moonlight silver serpent mask with gold-glaced scales can be detailed with both a long and a show description. However, the noun cannot be changed, and part of the LOOK has a portion that cannot be altered. A merchant can help you with changing your mask so that it either covers your entire face; or covers the upper part of your face (including your nose); or covers the upper part of your face (but not your nose). [Note that this is in regards to the "face," "nose," and, when applicable, the "dmark" feature slots.] A merchant can help you change what the fastenings look like, though they must remain something that logically ties (cording, ribbons, strings, etc.).

A moonlight silver serpent mask with gold-glaced scales can be customized in the following manner, where any talented merchant can customize the bolded sections. Note that customizations cannot use speech. (* preceeding any phrasing indicates customized phrasing is in use on this particular item.)

(NUDGE (cover face)) employing a mysterious manner, you position your serpent mask to cover your face and tighten its fastenings.

(NUDGE (uncover face)) smiling cryptically, you loosen the fastenings of your serpent mask and pull it down, revealing your face.

(RAISE) You adjust your serpent mask ever so slightly, drawing attention to *subtle sneer stretching across your lips.

(TWITCH) Your fingertips trail over the edge of your serpent mask as your lips twitch up in an enigmatic smile.

(BOW) Contemplating [target] from behind your mask, you incline your head *slowly, almost mockingly. ==This item is set up to "bow" but a willing merchant can change it to use "curtsy" for some of its messaging instead.==

(TURN (1st person)) Peering out from behind your mask, you are awash with *bloodlust as your eyes sweep over [target]. (TURN (3rd person)) Peering out from behind her mask, Nanag's eyes *sparkle with bloodthirsty intention as they sweep over [target].

(STRETCH) You stretch your mouth into *a sinuous smile, grateful that your mask hides the full weight of your expression.

(ATTEND) From behind the perceived security of your mask, you gaze at [target] with *careful wariness.

Currently, you are able to use BOW (with target), TURN (with target), FLUTTER, OBSERVE, POINT (with target), STRETCH, PUSH, ATTEND (with target), COVER, TWIST, NUDGE, RAISE, and TWITCH.

For targets, you may need to (verb) mask AT/WITH (target). This only works for interacting with other individuals, not creatures or items.

Ordim
Monday, October 23rd, 2017, 11:37:17 PM

nice, fully unlocked duplicity mask!

Palcron
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, 5:12:53 PM

5x golvern MBP and a +27 hoarbeam crossbow - both t5's and neither is special in any way outside of the alter (they don't even have a show). Just plain +25 armor and +27 crossbow.

Riend
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, 5:17:22 PM

@durakar Not just a fully unlocked one but it's mostly customized too. Nice pull.

Riend
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, 5:17:47 PM

4x gornar shocklance w/3 minors on it.

Durakar
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, 7:22:18 PM

T5: an iron-runed silvery lor staff The silvery lor staff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the staff.

This silvery lor staff is fully unlocked! The springs on the silvery lor staff appear to be in absolutely pristine and perfect condition.

ArchSenex
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, 8:38:43 PM

a long cobalt gown with a front-split overskirt

******** Farusteri's Gowns *********** This cobalt gown is a gown with set options and the ability to be customized on most. The Gown has a few options of cycling and unlocked tiers.

The gown currently is unlocked to Tier: 3 of 3

Durakar
Wednesday, October 25th, 2017, 9:55:09 PM

T5: a modest locker expansion contract (+20)

Riend
Wednesday, October 25th, 2017, 11:19:22 PM

@archsenex These gowns are so neat, but they legitimately intimidate me when it comes to altering them. It's like the barbie killer.

HJFudge
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

You open the lid on your silver crate, which begins to glow. P>cheer You let out a cheer! P>look in crate P> In the silver crate: other (2): some silver coins, a cyan-speckled alabaster mushroom. gem (1): a radiant lush viridian star emerald.

You rub the mushroom, a spore comes out. You throw the spore, Major E-Wave happens. 3 rubs a day.

Vishra
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 1:11:54 AM

That's fantastic- I LOVE those

HJFudge
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 1:46:12 AM

T5: You open the lid on your haon box, locking the hinges in place to prop the lid up safely. P>look in my box P> In the haon box you see an ensigled leather aventail, and some silver coins. > In the haon box: armor (1): an ensigled leather aventail. other (1): some silver coins. The aventail is 5 Demonology Ranks

HJFudge
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 1:46:28 AM

Another T5: You open the lid on your black ash crate, locking the hinges in place to prop the lid up safely. P>look in crate P> In the black ash crate you see some silver coins and the following: 1 [Container(s)]: a small knitted pouch. In the knitted pouch: other (9): a pair of pink knitting needles, a skein of indigo wool yarn (5), a skein of silver wool yarn (3).

allereli
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 1:47:41 AM

what a run. in plat?

HJFudge
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 1:47:51 AM

yeah I know, it was bam bam bam all in a row

Edit: And yes, all in Plat. Its the cheapest way to play, if you are a Spender...which is weird but hey

Pioneer
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 3:06:28 AM

Pulled this jackpot tonight in the prime eel beds:

Box: an enruned golden mithril chest Inside: an ornate gold coin ring - 3x/day relieve burden (314)

Hips
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 2:19:24 PM

a circular chelioboros sigil: The blackened iron sigil is worked to resemble an eel eating its own tail. When the light catches the sigil just so, a murky indigo sheen plays across its surface. There appears to be something written on it. Tiny indecipherable runes are etched into the surface of the chelioboros sigil.

You analyze your chelioboros sigil and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

You recognize that this item is a holy item of preservation. You are not certain to which Arkati it is attuned.

An adventurer converted to the deity this item is attuned to may WAVE it at a dead adventurer to cast Preservation (305) with some holy style.

It has 20 of 20 uses remaining, which may be replenished by pouring doses from white flasks or other Preservation potions. It requires 1 doses to add one remaining use.

This item has not been unlocked. The next tier grants access to KISS, TOUCH, and RUB verbs.

You get no sense of whether or not the sigil may be further lightened.

Hips
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 3:21:52 PM

a white leather wristband set with several bloodstone ampoules -- 40 sips, +20 Health Recovery enhancive

a sigil-marked scorched haubergeon -- 5x +5 TD

Hips
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 6:27:25 PM

a curved mithril falchion: Verdigris lines create an irregular patina across the expanse of the falchion's hilt, which is wrapped in partially rotted suede of an off-white and dingy brown hue. Fanciful curves in the handguard resemble the perverse body of an eel that twists from the pommel in an arc across the grip and settles across the fuller bisected blade to become the crossguard. Large and irregularly shaped barnacles pockmark the flat of the blade. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph. T6 -- +23 fire flares, fully unlocked mistblade

To say I'm disappointed that something +23 and with fire flares is a T6 is an understatement...

Durakar
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 6:46:44 PM

That actually might be even worse than the curse doll that was a T6. :(

Looking Bloodriven village over you could get better flares and mostly on a 6x for 10k bloodscrip. Yeah, worse than a curse doll I'd say.

Hips
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 6:56:19 PM

I guess the +2 to make it a full 5x would have been too gamebreaking for a jackpot.

God
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 10:01:23 PM

My general 'feels' is that there has been a general downgrading of the mechanical components of the newly released gear. On the otherhand, the fluff portions of the items are great imho.

Haliste
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

The T6 falchion was corrected to 7x as originally intended.

BriarFox
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 11:38:09 PM

a lightly dented mithglin cuirass with areas of discoloration - plain 5x MBP. Wooo...

BriarFox
Thursday, October 26th, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

You grab an eonake-cored crimson glaes sledgehammer from inside the spinewood crate - 5x, sancted, fire-flaring

beldannon5
Friday, October 27th, 2017, 12:01:07 AM

you grab a nothing out of the rotted crate

God
Friday, October 27th, 2017, 6:19:39 AM

@beldannon5 You won one jackpot though at the start?

beldannon5
Friday, October 27th, 2017, 8:25:46 AM

no. i did win the raffle for a thiefs head. I also won a few other raffles. I have had no glowing chest though. bunch of eggs and a few t5. Overall not terrible eg. just the few and far between since the last one and the dsd :( lol still a few days left to pull that big prize though

God
Friday, October 27th, 2017, 8:29:47 AM

@beldannon5

IF ( Player == 'Beldannon')LootRollMod=-100; ELSE LootRollMod=+10;

Riend
Friday, October 27th, 2017, 9:34:47 AM

I won a 25 entry reim orb last night, T5. Hurray.

Losus
Friday, October 27th, 2017, 1:26:37 PM

@Riend -1 charge refreshes every 48 hours!

JK I'm an awful human being

beldannon5
Saturday, October 28th, 2017, 4:29:36 PM

a leather shirt 5x nothing else

a invar shield +27 nothing else

Vishra
Saturday, October 28th, 2017, 7:06:56 PM

20 slot locker contract

+27 glowbark bow (no other properties)

Mogonis
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

My last T5 was about 3am on 10/18. It's now 11:30am on 10/29. This is super infuriating.

You open the lid on your gold box, locking the hinges in place to prop the lid up safely.

In the gold box you see a brown leather wristband and some silver coins.

In the gold box: other (2): a brown leather wristband set with several malachite ampoules some silver coins

0zymandius
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

I'm now about 98% convinced they turned down the chances for T5/T6 at this event. I think they were blown away by how many people they had playing the last few slot machine games and ran out of prizes, so this time they tried it the other way. I've done a truly ludicrous amount of DSD, and have two T5s to show for it. I won't be doing the next slot machine, I don't think. The rates are WAY too low to justify the cost. Hopefully they adjust this back to a reasonable level.

allereli
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 1:01:06 PM

@0zymandius said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

I'm now about 98% convinced they turned down the chances for T5/T6 at this event. I think they were blown away by how many people they had playing the last few slot machine games and ran out of prizes, so this time they tried it the other way. I've done a truly ludicrous amount of DSD, and have two T5s to show for it. I won't be doing the next slot machine, I don't think. The rates are WAY too low to justify the cost. Hopefully they adjust this back to a reasonable level.

plenty of items are going out, just not to you (or me)

ArchSenex
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 1:13:33 PM

What's missing from dsd is a good tier of prizes right below the top tier. That was present at dm (notes, chrono orb holders, etc) but is gone from dsd.

The per pull chances on dsd seem the same to me. They were never very good at other events either, those events just had better stuff in the sub unique tier.

Vishra
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 1:17:32 PM

@0zymandius I got two T5s in an hour yesterday

God
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 2:41:41 PM

I sense some general frustration over the RNG rewards. Guys just chill, have fun, and yeah it's almost over but there's always next year! At least, GM-Haliste and GM-Wyrom setup an absolutely cool storyline for us! Which I hope will only get cooler next year! :)

Mogonis
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 2:45:02 PM

I sense some general frustration over the RNG rewards. Guys just chill, have fun, and yeah it's almost over but there's always next year! At least, GM-Haliste and GM-Wyrom setup an absolutely cool storyline for us! Which I hope will only get cooler next year! :)

Wait. You make a post telling people to chill and have fun after a post criticizing the quest item and calling it useless?

Sabotage
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 2:48:06 PM

@god There was a storyline? Did I miss announcements for it on the forums?

God
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 3:03:31 PM

I shouldn't have touched this can of worms, my bad, carry on!

alt text

Mogonis
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 4:29:08 PM

So right after Leslieanna pulls a shitty jackpot shield (6x with +5 Blunt bonus), I pull the second brown leather wristband of the day for myself.

Did I mention this is infuriating?

allereli
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 6:05:08 PM

Wait. You make a post telling people to chill and have fun after a post criticizing the quest item and calling it useless?

that's what trolls do.

God
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 9:38:13 PM

@allereli

Let's not degrade this conversation like that Allereli. I apologized and I kept the post up admitting it, trolls kinda don't go doing that.

Finally, the post was to ease tensions and not antagonize but apologies if my easing techniques fall flat.

God
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 9:42:19 PM

And if the above post seemed like a troll through some insane topsy-turvy twisting O'Reilly SpinZone way, I forgive you. I can see how tempers can flare with the event drawing to a close and people not getting their expected payouts. This is why I posted that I shouldn't have come a million miles posting anything opinion based on this thread. I can't possibly understand what some people are going through since I only put in a few coins in those types of events. Sorry guys! Sheesh, one mistake lighten up.

Alastir
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

You remind me of someone from the PC. I had assumed you were this person a long time ago but it's starting to come into focus.

amerek
Sunday, October 29th, 2017, 11:58:52 PM

@god Hi Macgyver!

God
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 6:45:09 AM

@alastir

I haven't touched the PC since 2009, that place is just plain unsettling.

Alastir
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

@alastir

I haven't touched the PC since 2009, that place is just plain unsettling.

Do you mind sharing who your main character is?

Evarin
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 11:44:19 AM

I am also going to require a notarized copy of your birth certificate.

LONG FORM, don't get cute with us.

Riend
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

@evarin, probably a blood test too.

ArchSenex
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 9:50:05 PM

T6 Jackpot Draw:

a cluster of oak twigs and sticks

Doesn't have any analyze or anything, but my Spell All list now has 603 on it when I wear it...

ArchSenex
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 9:50:36 PM

T6 Jackpot Draw:

some bright pumpkin orange robes

Absolutely Hideous. But 5x, with 15 points of Crit Padding.

Ordim
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 9:51:45 PM

a dark turquoise cloak - SK 503 cloak 7/80

Mogonis
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 9:53:48 PM

T6 pull:

keeping my 500k+ seashells!

Losus
Monday, October 30th, 2017, 10:01:36 PM

@ArchSenex that thing is amazing!

beldannon5
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 2:41:15 AM

animated cauldron

+37 longbow heavy sighting

both from the chest

God
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 6:17:10 AM

@mogonis Congrats man, nice pull ! It turned out alright.

Evarin
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 9:21:33 AM

If the cauldron doesn't cement you firmly in the black for the festival i'd be very surprised.

beldannon5
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 9:30:48 AM

You probably will be surprised :(

Evarin
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 9:50:40 AM

@beldannon5 said in Post Your EG 2017 T5/Jackpot Wins:

You probably will be surprised :(

alt text

Riend
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 9:51:30 AM

T6: 7x fire flaring falchion with fully unlocked fana scripts.

a curved mithril falchion : Verdigris lines create an irregular patina across the expanse of the falchion's hilt, which is wrapped in partially rotted suede of an off-white and dingy brown hue. Fanciful curves in the handguard resemble the perverse body of an eel that twists from the pommel in an arc across the grip and settles across the fuller bisected blade to become the crossguard. Large and irregularly shaped barnacles pockmark the flat of the blade. You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.

beldannon5
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 9:51:36 AM

it's just play money right?

Riend
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 11:55:12 AM

If the cauldron doesn't cement you firmly in the black for the festival i'd be very surprised.

If all of that plus his various raffle wins don't at least put him even, he's doing it terribly, terribly wrong. =p

God
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 3:54:44 PM

Caulds worth at least 40~50 mil, he's fine.

Hymore
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 8:23:03 PM

Here is a complied list of EG prizes for this year that we made on the wiki. If anything is missing, incorrect, or needs more info, please fix it! https://gswiki.play.net/EbonGate2017/mini-gamesprizelist

HJFudge
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017, 8:34:25 PM

One error I saw: a nacre-inland octopus ring is listed as T5, when it came out of a Jackpot glowy box for me.

Edit: In fact, yes, theres a few more T6's listed as T5's. The 7x Fire flare fully unlocked mistblade, for example, and the 3x a day relieve burden ring also was a T6