5x weapon holding scripted eahnor tower shield - +3 Shield Bonus, +2 DEX Bonus

Roblar
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 3:52:17 AM

a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis +25 DS spiked 10 lbs Put dagger and axe into it, not sure how big a weapon it can hold

The pavis resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus of 3 to Shield Use Bonus. It provides a bonus of 2 to Dexterity Bonus. The pavis looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

On the reverse of a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within.

Some scripts:

You examine your pavis for scars or imperfections. Flipping it over, you adjust the leather harness, taking care to adjust the tangle of straps and buckles to a perfect fit.

You unbuckle the oiled leather harness of your pavis. Carefully, you slide your knife into the webbing, and then cinch it tightly.

You glance at the knife securely laced into the harness of your pavis. Unsatisfied, you lay the a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis on the ground and tug at the straps tightening it, then you reclaim the pavis.

You lay your pavis across your knees. Unlacing the harness, you carefully inspect the straps and buckles for signs of wear. Satisfied, you weave the braided leather into the buckles and cinch it tightly.

1M

Soulance
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 9:05:05 PM

This is really a great shield. Love it for my Pally, thanks for selling me one so long ago. Got it altered but love all the uses you can get out of this thing. Can 1604 it, bless it. I've put longswords and handaxes in it (not at the same time) so I'm guessing it'd hold most weapons.

Definitely the perfect shield for my Pally!

Roblar
Tuesday, November 21st, 2017, 2:18:41 PM

Bump