Official: Simucon Indiegogo Campaign Rewards Update

Evarin
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 10:32:39 PM

Quote from GM Wyrom via E-mail Update:

Hey everyone, we're sorry about the delay in this goodie bag. Some staffing changes happened during the development of the Goodie Bag that has delayed the distribution of the items. The memento item is being finalized and then everything will be ready. Due to the delay, we'll also be adding an additional item to the Goodie Bag.

In previous years, a GameMaster usually tries to track everyone down in game, but moving forward, we're going to use another system that we already use for global item distribution to hopefully speed this up.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Sabotage
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 10:37:46 PM

Glad I got the goodie bag, free rotflare certs as an extra reward sounds over the top but I'm not complaining.

Evarin
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 10:38:59 PM

heh.

Ordim
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 11:28:45 PM

So many questions regarding this update.

Sabotage
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

@ordim Don't ask them, that's the quickest way to get them answered!

Maylan
Thursday, September 28th, 2017, 2:49:39 PM

@Wyrom If we purchased a perk and have not received this email update, do you need any follow-up on our end? I purchased an auction perk so the gift bag should have been included, and I do believe my email address is current because I have been receiving other GS related emails. Thank you!

allereli
Thursday, September 28th, 2017, 2:59:44 PM

@maylan said in Official: Simucon Indiegogo Campaign Rewards Update:

@Wyrom If we purchased a perk and have not received this email update, do you need any follow-up on our end? I purchased an auction perk so the gift bag should have been included, and I do believe my email address is current because I have been receiving other GS related emails. Thank you!

it's whatever email you used for the Indigogo. So if you're like me and have an email solely for GS, it might be different and go to what you would use for Indigogo instead.

There wasn't any action for us to take in the email.

Maylan
Thursday, September 28th, 2017, 3:38:39 PM

@allereli I believe I used the same email address that's on file with Simu, because I do recall receiving an earlier Indigogo verification. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing from some list for goodie bag distribution :)

Roblar
Thursday, September 28th, 2017, 5:40:54 PM

Alt Text

Naamit
Friday, September 29th, 2017, 8:54:41 AM

@Maylan we better go make our own soup; I didn't get an email either.

Evarin
Friday, October 6th, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Quote from GM Sleken:

I'm working on the script, but a large, last minute batch of EG script QC has been my priority.

ASGM Sleken

Evarin
Friday, October 6th, 2017, 10:29:31 PM

For context, he's working on completing the items for the rewards bundle.

Evarin
Thursday, December 21st, 2017, 4:49:55 PM

Quote from GM Estild:

For those who purchased the SimuCon Goodie Bag, you should now have access to the Roisterer title. For anyone who doesn't have access to the title, but purchased the goodie bag, email me your account name at gs4-estild@play.net.

GameMaster Estild