Feast of the Immortals Gift Exchange [Secret Santa -- PLATINUM]

Hips
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017, 2:20:36 PM

HELLO EVERYONE! We are doing a Feast of the Immortals gift exchange (Secret Santa) in Platinum again this year!

The cutoff date to join is going to be OCTOBER 12th, the day BEFORE merchant week at Ebon Gate starts. That way everyone receives their intended recipient and has time to gift shop/design.

Please POST HERE or on the officials, contact me in game, or via DISCORD (@Issalya#5828) if you would like to join. Include your character name and email address. Your play.net email works if you don't want to give me a personal one, just make sure you have it set to forward properly.

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

original post located here: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20Platinum/General%20Discussions/General%20Questions%20&%20Comments/view/3049

Hips
Saturday, September 23rd, 2017, 11:22:59 PM

List of participants:

Whick Talryssa Kizzae Marcelina Camaenor Kormis Kiel Vyrshkana Tenaya Anesa Omrii Kilithia Khourdack Bara Qadheon Berbels Isanda Hazeruth Oke Idun

HJFudge
Sunday, September 24th, 2017, 12:39:13 AM

Thats 10x more players than plat even has!

Hips
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

We have 20 participants this year! Matches have been sent out, so please check your emails.

If you want to post here and provide your match some guidance on what your character likes/dislikes, please feel free!

Evarin
Thursday, October 12th, 2017, 11:13:57 PM

This is a fantastic idea BTW. Someone should steal this and put it in Prime.

Maetriks
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 9:49:22 AM

@evarin said in Feast of the Immortals Gift Exchange [Secret Santa -- PLATINUM]:

I mean... I'm sure we can make this happen...

Evarin
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

@maetriks said in Feast of the Immortals Gift Exchange [Secret Santa -- PLATINUM]:

@evarin said in Feast of the Immortals Gift Exchange [Secret Santa -- PLATINUM]:

I mean... I'm sure we can make this happen...

Do it. I think something like this should be handled in-character as much as possible, and none that I RP would be suitable.

Maetriks
Friday, October 13th, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

@evarin ... No pressure or anything.

Hips
Thursday, November 2nd, 2017, 4:57:44 PM

How are things going, participants?! Did everyone find something nice shopping at EG? I know at least three people have found gifts for their matches already!

No worries if you haven't found something yet. You still have over a month to think on a suitable gift for your match!

List of participants:

Whick Talryssa Kizzae Marcelina Camaenor Kormis Kiel Vyrshkana Tenaya Anesa Omrii Kilithia Khourdack Bara Qadheon Berbels Isanda Hazeruth Oke Idun

Hips
Monday, December 4th, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE PLAT GIFT EXCHANGE. Our exchange date is below and will be calendared shortly. Don't forget!

Title: Feast of the Immortals Celebration (Platinum) Date: 12/13/2017 Time: Around 8:30 PM Eastern Location: Villa Valdarien, Moonglae Var, Ta’Illistim Info: Come and join an early Feast of the Immortals celebration at Villa Valdarien in Ta’Illistim! Those who are participating in the gift exchange can swap their presents. Otherwise we will eat, drink, play darts, socialize, and generally be merry! Fancy dress is optional, but strongly encouraged.