Official: Certificate Redemption - List of Players Still Needing Services

Evarin
Friday, September 8th, 2017, 6:48:28 PM

Quote from GM Wyrom: http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Paid%20Events:%20Adventures,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/view/8341

Okay, getting down to the bottom of the barrel. This is who I'm still looking for.

Allereli Aaramon Daiyon Vishra Taleph Mynon Vehir Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed) Unknown (no character name provided, you were emailed)

If your name is NOT ON THIS LIST, then you either were marked as taken care of or I didn't receive your email. Please make sure to get in touch with me ASAP. The easiest way to get this handled is if you can leave yourself logged in with your items on your person (not in a locker or another character). I can do pretty much everything remotely. If you can't leave yourself logged in, please email me a time you're generally around and we'll get you taken care of.

Wyrom, PM