5x T4 Forest Armor double leathers

Losus
Wednesday, September 6th, 2017, 3:25:44 PM

Lets see if I post this correctly but selling the following set of armor.

'''some ash-scaled deep stone grey leathers 5x double leathers and fully unlocked forest armor -- which provides +1 to climbing, survival, stalking and hiding and perception MB: 15m CB: Arenia 24m Twice!! BO:30m

inspect my leathers You carefully inspect your deep stone grey leathers.

Your careful inspection of some ash-scaled deep stone grey leathers allows you to conclude that it is soft leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.

You determine that you could wear the leathers around your chest. The leathers appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

You analyze your deep stone grey leathers and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information: Forest Armor may have either long and show descriptions. The details are as follows:

TIER 4

You will receive a greater awareness of your environmental surroundings. In addition, you will experience heightened sensitivity to the shadows, light, and darkness. Your survival instincts will become slightly elevated. And finally, you will react more intuitively to irregularities in the terrain. Your armor will occasionally call upon Wind Gust, Leaf Swirl, Mud Sling, and Woodland Empathy. Current verbs are: CLEAN, EXHALE, GAZE, KNOCK, PRAISE, PULL, REMOVE, RUB, SENSE, SHAKE, TICKLE, TURN, and WEAR.

Armor can only be activated outside, and spending time indoors will cause your deep stone grey leathers to return to its natural state. It will not function favorably in water.

This deep stone grey leathers is Tier 4 of 4 Tiers. Tier 4 is a rarer tier. Forest Armor was first released at Briarmoon Cove 2016.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the deep stone grey leathers for you.

Tier Enhancive -Special Ability - Ability Chance T1 - +1 Perception - Wind Gust - lowers creature DS 10% T2 - +1 Stalking and Hiding - Leaf Swirl - increases player DS 15% T3 - +1 Survival - Mud Sling - decreases creature AS 20% T4 - +1 Climbing - Woodland Empathy - increases player AS/CS 25% '''

Losus
Wednesday, September 6th, 2017, 6:11:02 PM

currently has a 15M bid on PC will update to once tomorrow AM if no other bids on either forum

Losus
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 8:47:08 PM

16m to Malmuddy from PC

Losus
Friday, September 8th, 2017, 7:54:45 PM

16m once to Malmuddy

Tei
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 3:13:05 AM

Do you accept bloodscrip or just silvers?

Losus
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 6:49:21 AM

I could do BS since I could turn around and sell it for silver if needed

Losus
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 7:39:07 PM

twice to Malmuddy on PC will accept BS at a 1:1 rate

Tei
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 8:36:47 PM

sweet, I'll bid 17m

WRoss
Saturday, September 9th, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

18m