California Meetup? West Coast?

ELVENRULE
Saturday, September 2nd, 2017, 8:15:17 PM

I know there's been a PNW gathering before, but is anyone interested in a California meetup? Disneyland perhaps?

Hips
Sunday, September 3rd, 2017, 10:32:32 PM

A few of us in Plat ( @Tain @TheLofe, and a couple not on these forums) have been discussing a LA meetup, tentatively scheduled for the end of September/beginning of October.

Tain
Monday, September 4th, 2017, 12:30:53 AM

Want to lock in the first weekend of October? We can target a place by Disneyland Anaheim to make the meet up location more practical for folks who are coming for a few days.

Hips
Monday, September 4th, 2017, 12:40:35 AM

The 6th to 8th? That weekend is good for us! The weekend before that (29th to 1st) would be bad, Nic/Mallaen will be out of state.

Tain
Monday, September 4th, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Sounds good. Want to say hangout/long dinner the night of the 7th in Anaheim?

Hips
Tuesday, September 5th, 2017, 2:25:50 PM

@tain said in California Meetup? West Coast?:

Sounds good. Want to say hangout/long dinner the night of the 7th in Anaheim?

We're down for that! I'll see if I can wrangle some more people in on this.

Does that day/area work for you, @ELVENRULE?

ELVENRULE
Thursday, September 7th, 2017, 4:15:06 PM

Works for me!

Kaikala
Friday, September 8th, 2017, 1:14:57 AM

Well, drat. I'd totally come say hi, but can't that weekend =( When ya'll do another one, someone tell me!

Hips
Friday, September 8th, 2017, 2:38:52 AM

@kaikala said in California Meetup? West Coast?:

Well, drat. I'd totally come say hi, but can't that weekend =( When ya'll do another one, someone tell me!

OMG YOU KNOW I WILL <3

ELVENRULE
Friday, September 8th, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

Aw! Would have loved to have had you @Kaikala

We'll have to arrange another thing soon

Hips
Wednesday, September 13th, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

So, let's talk more concrete plans. Disneyland during the day, and dinner somewhere nearby that evening/night? What is the night life like around Disneyland? Is there somewhere similar to Disney World in Florida with Disney Springs?

I've only been in LA since July and have never been to Disney so... HELP.

Retser
Friday, September 15th, 2017, 12:39:23 AM

There is plenty to do around Disney. They have the "Downtown" Disney area that has just a bunch of restaurants/shops outside of the park that you do not need to pay to access.

Hips
Friday, September 22nd, 2017, 11:04:09 PM

If no one has any suggestions on WHAT TO DO or WHERE TO DO IT then I'm going to say the hell with all of you and just crash @Tain's place.

Hips
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017, 1:30:06 PM

OKAY. Since no one really wanted to help me in planning this, @Tain, who lives in Venice, has graciously agreed to host it for us. There will be booze and board games. Roughly 4pm to midnight on October 7th.

If you would like to be included, please message me either here or Issalya#5828 on Discord and I'll get you the address and any other details that may pop up.

Hips
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 12:57:23 PM

This is on for Saturday! 4pm to midnight or so at Tain's place in Venice. Board games, sushi, and booze. Come hang out and meet other GSers!

Message me if you need the address.

Kaikala
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, 8:06:59 PM

crie