Simucon 2017: Auction List

Alastir
Monday, August 7th, 2017, 11:02:37 PM

| Item | Details | Price |-----|------|-----| | Custom Bolt messaging |A player can pick any bolt spell in the game and have custom messaging set for it | 1m | | Custom Bolt messaging |A player can pick any bolt spell in the game and have custom messaging set for it | 1m | | Custom Bolt messaging |A player can pick any bolt spell in the game and have custom messaging set for it | 1m | | Custom Fire Spirit (111) firework |Custom messaging | 1m | | Custom Manna (203) |Custom messaging | 20m | | Custom Major Sanctuary (220) |Custom messaging | 1m | | Custom Well of Life (308), Raise Dead (318), Divine Word (1640), or Miracle (350) |Custom messaging | 1m | | Custom Floating Disk (511) or Tremors (909) |Custom messaging | Pass | | Custom Tangleweed (610) or Call Swarm (615) |Custom messaging | Pass | | Custom Grasp of the Grave (709) |Custom messaging | 1m | | Custom Call Familiar (920) talisman |Custom messaging | 20m | | Sonic Weapon, Shield, Armor, or Singing Weapon alteration |Custom messaging | Pass | | Custom Blink (1215) |Custom messaging | Pass | | Custom Illusion Prop |Creates a magical aura about the player when LOOKed at | 7.5m | | 3-setting gold ring |Unlimited use gold ring with 3 settings | 12m | | Weight reducing backpack |33% reduction in weight for items held within the backpack | 5m | | Weight reducing cloak |33% reduction in weight for items held within the cloak | 11m | | Spell Rune Tattoo |select approved Mental or Arcane spell, 3x/day | 10m | | Spell Rune Tattoo |select approved Spirit spell, 3x/day | 40m | | Spell Rune Tattoo |select approved Elemental spell, 3x/day | 10m | | 1x DB jewelry |A +5 DS jewelry | 15m | | +3 OB jewelry |A +3 AS jewelry | 25m | | CreatureBane |Provides +10 AS CreatureBane for bane of choice except undead, with common or uncommon flares, or +10 weighting | 17m | | CreatureBane |Provides +10 AS CreatureBane for bane of choice except undead, with common or uncommon flares, or +10 weighting | 25m | | Enchantment (+5) |Max 8x, no special > 10, no katanas, claidhmores, or naginatas |6m | | 3-Socket Fusion Armor or Shield |User picks the base, 4x plain vultite (or equivalent wood/cloth/fiber) | Pass (had a 10m reserve) | | 3-Socket Fusion Weapon |User picks the base, 4x plain vultite (or equivalent wood/cloth/fiber). No katanas, claidhmores, or naginata | 10m | | Choose Your Own Adventure |Custom spell prep, custom signature verb, custom logon/logoff | 3m | | 30 minutes alter time |Get as much done (GALD) as you can in 30 minutes of alter time | 2m | | Acuity or Mana runestaff flare boost |+1 to mana or +1x to acuity flares, up to normal max | 6m | | Skeleton key |Unlocks any box every 6 hours | 6m | | Double Dispel Wand |Elemental Dispel/Spiritual Dispel (417/119) double-wand - 25 charges per day | 30m | | Epic Deepening and Epic Lightening Certificates |Deepen: by 100 lbs up to 200 for back/shoulder, 100 slung on shoulder, and 60 for belt, and Lighten: by 100 lbs down to min | 5m | | De-Fusion Service |Remove fusion script from an item, but leaves enhancives on it. | 37m | | Ethereal Weapon Tattoo |User picks the base. No katanas, claidhmores, or naginatas. 5x with plasma flares | 20m | | T3 Chaos Jewelry |Shifting description jewelry, T3 allows going invisible at the cost of spirit | Pass | | Recharging Crystal |Can be fueled with gems to add 2 charges to magical items | 40m | | Rune Knowledge |Any demonic rune, no teaching | Pass | | 25k Weightless Coin Bag |Holds 25,000 silver weightlessly | 5m | | Banshee Armament |5x runestaff, shield, or armor, banshee flares: +25 TD/bolt DS for 10 seconds, 1 in 6 chance to trigger when warding | Pass | | Forest Armor |6x, T4 Forest armor | 5m | | Dispel Runestaff |6x runestaff that can flare dispel | Pass | | 3x/Day Barkskin |Absorbs the next attack, and may last longer on weak attacks | 4m | | Gold Ring Tattoo |Tattoo that works like a gold ring | 10m | | Disarm Returner |Returns the weapon to the owner when disarmed | Pass | | Greater Plinite |10x per day open portal to Elemental Confluence and can trigger a redrill of the rooms | 20m | | ClimateWear with feature hiding |Weighs 5 lbs and holds 150 lbs. | 1m | | Supercharger Jewelry |1x supercharger, Koar holy symbol | 5m | | Trap Tarot Card |3x per day, while holding a trapped container, you can Rub the card and it will disarm the trap and absorb the energy. The card will hold a maximum of 10 charges. You can WAVE the card at a container to vaporize it, leaving the items inside on the ground (similar to Call Lightning (125)). It can also be WAVEd at another player or creature to cause a standard maneuver roll, resulting in an electrical critical if they fail to avoid the maneuver. | 65m | | Weather Charm |Unlocked weather charm - fluff verbs and 2x per day can create localized weather storm in the room. Unlocked version adds bloodrain and ambient messages | 62m | | Muirgheal Manor |Prime Private property in Zul Logoth with 5 rooms and "as is" | 10m | | The Dark Tower |Prime Private property in Icemule with 5 room and "as is" | 35m |

Sacru
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 12:14:50 AM

Weather charm sold for 62m, if I'm not mistaken.

Alastir
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 12:18:10 AM

Updated, thanks!

Maylan
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 1:14:52 AM

I've been wanting a custom major sanct for a while - can't believe I got it for such a great price!

ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 1:17:46 AM

I still am amused as hell at the Zul Logoth Property. Took all of 3 seconds for everybody to decide that it was Clunk's.

Maylan
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 1:18:42 AM

Yeah, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or was that the vodka?

@archsenex said in Simucon 2017: Auction List:

I still am amused as hell at the Zul Logoth Property. Took all of 3 seconds for everybody to decide that it was Clunk's.

Vishra
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 1:22:09 AM

Who won creature bane slots?

ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, 1:23:28 AM

@maylan said in Simucon 2017: Auction List:

Yeah, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Or was that the vodka?

I believe it was the fact that there were about 60 people in a room with a bunch of laptops.