Development Ideas

Sabotage
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 4:13:28 AM

@Estild

• Can SENSE be updated to show your current ensorcell energy?

• Can we get some of tedium removed from scroll infusion?

remove need to dip brushes in ink and clean them off - is this level of realism really necessary?

or just remove the charges from runestones and you make one it lasts forever

I stopped using this because of the massive hassle involved in it. I don't think I've used this in quite a few years (I know its supposed to be uber powerful)

• 702 infuses the target with phantom mana that makes 719 hit like it is a magical creature. Demonology lore involved for the effect (its needs love)
Avaia
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 1:28:33 PM

I can say that a means of infusing into/ surrounding with some sort of mana flow a non-magical creature so that Dark Catalyst will affect it like a magical creature has been asked for for a long time, with basically a "not happening" as a reply if I recall correctly (maybe a "possibly, someday").

Time to revisit the idea! Seems like a good fit for a Curse, to me. The mana cost would be not-insignificant, but would be worth it.

Fromer
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 3:07:14 PM

Im not in favor of having scroll infusion revisited for selfish reasons. The spell is quite powerful in its current state and while I do not like the tedium myself, it creates a cost to use it both in silvers and time that seems balanced to me.

Ponclast
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 6:15:18 PM

Request to simplify the painfully complex and annoying workflow around summoning specific 920 familiars. Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel the need to run a script that constantly keeps 920 up in the background, even when I don't need a familiar. That's so I can avoid having to burn charges on a talisman for a full "resummon" if it drops completely. (Yes, I've made "backup" talismans so even if I do I won't lose that particular familiar, but can we at least make it so a talisman just has unlimited charges?)

HJFudge
Wednesday, August 30th, 2017, 6:19:34 PM

@ponclast

This one is easy. Come to plat, you get a custom familiar thingie at 20 automatically. Problem Solved!