Alternate nouns for full armor concealers

Saturday, August 26th, 2017, 3:31:50 PM

Has anyone come up with alternate nouns for full armor concealers other than the typical longcoat, robes, etc? Most of those nouns don't ever seem to go with other items I'm wearing. If I'm using a cloak, I think it looks kind of odd to add a longcoat or robes on top or underneath it.

This would be for a ranger, although it wouldn't need to be something specifically geared toward that profession. Just looking to see what other ideas people have had to changing the noun on these. I appreciate the help.

Saturday, August 26th, 2017, 3:39:02 PM

Bath robe!