Official: Duskruin - August 2017 - How about some Ithzir love?

Alastir
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 11:25:46 PM

@Haliste posted How about some Ithzir love?

Tomorrow around 2PM ET, I will have some Ithzir Armor certificates available in the Scrip Shop. These will be 50k BS each and will scale with each purchase. These will also be limited to 1 per account. The user will have his/her choice of which tree to unlock, initiated with TURN.

As a reminder, there are 4 tiers per tree, and only 9 total tiers can be unlocked.

~ Haliste ~ The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor ASGM, Events

Alastir
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

It unlocks an existing Ithzir script.

Mogonis
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Damn it. I want Ithzir added to my armor.

Alastir
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 11:58:12 PM

1 unlock per item?

No limit per item.

Alastir
Saturday, August 26th, 2017, 2:37:21 PM

will the cost stay constant for the first few minutes

No, scaling will exist from the beginning.

Alastir
Saturday, August 26th, 2017, 2:37:39 PM

At 10PM ET tonight (Saturday, August 26) I will put 5 more out in the scrip shop. Same rules apply -- scaling will still be in effect, and one per account. If you purchased one the first time around, you cannot get one this time. Purchasing a second one from the same account will cause you to have the certificate confiscated with no bloodscrip returned.

God
Monday, August 28th, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

It's too bad Ithzir escape doesn't work in most capped hunting areas. Probably for balance reasons but even still it's a new age! Everything is open for intrepretation!

Roblar
Monday, August 28th, 2017, 11:51:16 AM

Its not for balance reasons and has been posted it will be looked into. It has to do with the script and the way rooms are flagged for teleportation I think.