Needed: Volunteers for Blind Date Auction

Maetriks
Thursday, August 24th, 2017, 9:25:25 PM

As part of the Autumnal Glory Festival, House Aspis and the Alliance of High Elven Society will be holding a Blind Date Auction. If you're not familiar with this, that's fine! Participants will provide non-identifying information which will be used for the auction and winners will receive the name of their date the following night at the Costume Cotillion! Looking for at least 10 volunteers to be auctioned off, 5 female, 5 male, and ALL RACES ARE WELCOME! If you would like to take part in this, please fill out the form linked here.

Disclaimer: Any activities must be agreed upon by both parties once payment is received, however this is in no way meant as a means to solicit untoward activities. Participants (on either side) are fully encouraged to exercise their right to say no to any questionable or unwelcome requests.

Maetriks
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 4:45:04 PM

Two sign-ups so far!

Losus
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 9:54:12 PM

May fill one out but all depends on when this is, I am pretty much unavailable from now to like the 16th of September but if this isn't until the end of September I'll sign up why not. I may have missed where the date was. No pun intended

Maetriks
Saturday, August 26th, 2017, 6:15:30 AM

@losus said in Needed: Volunteers for Blind Date Auction:

May fill one out but all depends on when this is, I am pretty much unavailable from now to like the 16th of September but if this isn't until the end of September I'll sign up why not. I may have missed where the date was. No pun intended

The Blind Date auction is part of the Autumnal Glory Festival, which runs from 10/6-10/8. The auction itself will be on 10/7. Details/ schedule for the festival are on the wiki.

Maetriks
Wednesday, September 13th, 2017, 4:10:09 PM

Little under a month to go until this event! We've got 8 signups so far but we're still lacking in regards to females! Ladies, get registered. I promise, this will be a lot of fun.

Thursday, September 14th, 2017, 4:13:20 PM

Of those 8... how many are capped, have major loot boosts, and want to come to Reim? Searching script a plus, but not a requirement. This may impact bidding.

Maetriks
Friday, September 15th, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

@whirlin said in Needed: Volunteers for Blind Date Auction:

Of those 8... how many are capped, have major loot boosts, and want to come to Reim? Searching script a plus, but not a requirement. This may impact bidding.

Your date will not take place on Reim, so I'm afraid that's a moot point.

Friday, September 15th, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

3/10, would not date again.

Zombiesdontrun
Friday, September 15th, 2017, 12:40:37 PM

@whirlin

Swipe left.

Eva
Friday, September 15th, 2017, 12:41:11 PM

Soooooo much swipe left

Maetriks
Saturday, September 16th, 2017, 9:06:30 AM

Up to 9! 1 more needed and ladies, don't be shy! Good times will be had by all!

Zombiesdontrun
Saturday, September 16th, 2017, 9:22:34 AM

@maetriks

Just use fembots, that's what Ashley Madison did.

Maetriks
Thursday, September 28th, 2017, 8:49:01 AM

I'm proud to announce we have surpassed our goal of 10 registrants for the Blind Date Auction, and can include a secret celebrity among the mix! If you wish to be auctioned, get your registration form in soon as this will be the last weekend for such. As a reminder, date redemption will be for the following night at the Costumed Cotillion in Ta'Vaalor (Sunday, 6pm).