Official: Duskruin - August 2017 - Moon-phase Necklace

Alastir
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:09:38 PM

@Haliste posted Moon-phase Necklace

This item has been added to the inventory in Spellbound. This was a player request from April.

~ Haliste ~ The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor ASGM, Events

Alastir
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:10:43 PM

A sales clerk says, "A white gold necklace will cost 25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!"

• You take a closer look at a white gold necklace dangling a platinum-caged moonstone. The necklace is made from a perfect sphere of polished moonstone. Silver light shines out in a large, radiant near-full orb, reflecting Liabo's current phase. A delicate setting of pure platinum holds the miniature moon.

A sales clerk says, "A black steel necklace will cost 25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!"

• You take a closer look at a black steel necklace dangling a platinum-caged opal. The necklace is made from a perfect sphere of polished opal. Pearlescent light shines out in a lambent sliver from the stone, reflecting Lornon's current Last Eighth phase. A simple setting of pure platinum holds the miniature moon.

A sales clerk says, "A silver necklace will cost 25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. There are only 5 left!"

• You take a closer look at a silver necklace dangling a platinum-caged star ruby. The necklace is made from a perfectly spherical star ruby. Crimson light shines out in a large, radiant near-full orb, reflecting Tilaok's current phase. The stone's star flares and quiets, as if barely containing its excitement. An elegant setting of pure platinum holds the miniature moon.
ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:16:48 PM

What makes the price again?

allereli
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:17:36 PM

@archsenex said in Official: Duskruin - August 2017 - Moon-phase Necklace:

What makes the price again?

Tamuz

ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:19:19 PM

Wait, so it's 25k for a non mechanical?

Ordim
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:20:46 PM

yes, It's a super rare fluff script that changes with the phases of the moons etc.

allereli
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:23:03 PM

@ordim said in Official: Duskruin - August 2017 - Moon-phase Necklace:

yes, It's a super rare fluff script that changes with the phases of the moons etc.

you can't even cut a scroll with it

Alastir
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:23:20 PM

Have they never released the 4th moon?

ArchSenex
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:26:55 PM

I mean.. I unlocked an easel, so I suppose I shouldn't judge... But... That does seem a bit much.

Ordim
Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017, 4:31:26 PM

I bought an Ice Cream Churn for 55mil so I'm not the best judge of spending money.