Golvern Segment - For Trade

LivderaDeralleur
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

I got lucky - found a golvern segment in Plat.

Definitely open for trade/sale. I figured I'd reach out to see if there's any interest. Considering my Plat character sucks hard at the arena and I haven't a hope at easily obtaining it, bloodscript would be nice to trade for and most preferred.

Heading to bed currently, but I'll be around tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Hips
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

You might want to talk to @Tain, I know he is looking into putting together a pendant!

LivderaDeralleur
Saturday, August 19th, 2017, 10:18:36 PM

This is still available for trading, as I really don't have an interest in a pendant.

May be willing to trade for a set of padded brig (perhaps a set of the 6x HCP that was available last DR). Otherwise, some amount of Bloodscript (make an offer!)

LivderaDeralleur
Thursday, August 24th, 2017, 2:39:21 PM

FYI - I basically have all pieces to the rare moon now, including the golvern segment, so basically the whole moon is up for trade. I haven't combined the segment with the other pieces yet, though, but I have them all.

Q Crew
Thursday, August 24th, 2017, 10:13:49 PM

You mentioned brig, but do you have any interest in some studded leather? Have this random set sitting around still with decent crit padding.

LivderaDeralleur
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 8:06:10 AM

@Q Crew Thanks, but no. I'm aiming for brig as a natural stopping point while I slog my way towards aug chain. Heh.

TheLofe
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 9:55:43 AM

if you intend to go to aug chain, I would highly recommend using chain mail as that natural stopping point. You get brig protection on the head/legs/arms still, and chain on the torso. That crit divisor and drop in DFs is a big jump.

LivderaDeralleur
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 11:15:42 AM

@TheLofe Hm. Good point to consider.