Alchemy script borked

Ordim
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 2:21:59 PM

bork borked.

;alchemy auto alchemy will go up to the task master and ends up getting a potions task, not an alchemy task and then just shits its pants and does nothing. Sometimes I can get it to do tasks but otherwise any sort of recipe prep or anything else related to alchemy tasks just doesn't work. I even renamed my .db3 file and reconfigured it and it did the same thing.

Wizard, landing guild, rank 54 alchemy.

Alastir
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:03:39 PM

;alchemy suggest

Make sure you have to the right components.

;alchemy auto potions/trinkets/general

Ordim
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:17:31 PM

Its borked, let it sit and it never comes up with any recipes to suggest. It's almost assuredly because its trying to do potion stuff.

Alastir
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:19:20 PM

You could try to redownload it, but the recipes option does take a few minutes to go through all of your inventory.

Make sure you have your settings set up correctly. Alchemy bag, skin bag, etc.

Ordim
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:19:54 PM

tried that AND redownloaded recipes and tried a whole new .db3, if i try to do an alchemy task, it gets a potions task,

allereli
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:22:54 PM

@ordim said in Alchemy script borked:

;alchemy auto alchemy

@alastir said in Alchemy script borked:

;alchemy auto potions/trinkets/general

but did you try the ;alchemy auto general command?

Ordim
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:26:14 PM

its ;alchemy auto alchemy to do general alchemy tasks. and yes I tried it, It might just be taking forever and a day to run actually. I just re-tried alchemy suggest and didnt kill the task and like 20 minutes later it popped up with recipes, maybe i'll just fire it off and let it sit and see if it does anything later.

Alastir
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:42:31 PM

its ;alchemy auto alchemy to do general alchemy tasks. and yes I tried it, It might just be taking forever and a day to run actually. I just re-tried alchemy suggest and didnt kill the task and like 20 minutes later it popped up with recipes, maybe i'll just fire it off and let it sit and see if it does anything later.

Yes, it takes some time to do all the calculations.

;alchemy auto

;alchemy auto general

;alchemy auto trinkets

;alchemy auto potions

Those are your options.

Ordim
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:47:08 PM

;alchemy task alchemy Attempt to complete one task in general alchemy.

Im not sure why that keeps triggering me, but its very much ;alchemy auto alchemy to do general alchemy tasks for the version i have. The massive delay only came about recently.

Alastir
Friday, August 18th, 2017, 5:49:06 PM

;alchemy task alchemy Attempt to complete one task in general alchemy.

Im not sure why that keeps triggering me, but its very much ;alchemy auto alchemy to do general alchemy tasks for the version i have. The massive delay only came about recently.

Nevermind, I r wrong.

;alchemy auto Only work on the given area(s).

I vaguely remember doing ;alchemy auto general though so maybe that's programmed in there as well.