Okay, the mailer has a different segment when it comes to how we communicate there, so I understand it leaves a lot to be known still. Let me try to answer a few things.
Everything in this shop scales in price. You will now see the quantity of items that are left for sale when you appraise an item.
The weapons and armor from last time are returning.
The enchanting potions have been reduced to 10 charges, and their prices have been adjusted to reflect that.
The coraesine relic is 500,000 bloodscrip and only 2 will be for sale.
These are the certificates for sale this time. The certificates all have pertinent information when you READ them. Some have some prerequisites. Prices not listed are the same as last run.
- a multi-colored greater element document (upgrade a flaring weapon to a greater elemental flare), 30,000 bloodscrip) NEW
- a yellowed rotflare contract (limit of 5, 250,000 bloodscrip) NEW
- a violet permabless note (limit of 5, 250,000 bloodscrip) NEW
- a master instrument sheet (50,000 bloodscrip) NEW
- a white undead bane permit (limit of 5, 400,000 bloodscrip)
- a black weight reducing stub
- a dark de-fusion certificate
- a bleached ironwright contract
- a maroon knockout flare debenture
- a cyan polearm flare debenture
- an opaque bubble flare debenture
- a brown open acuity ticket
- a puce flat acuity ticket
- a golden open mana deed
- a silvery flat mana deed
a grey target defense voucher
Weighting, Padding, and Sighting
The new weighting, padding, and sighting updates will be debuting at Duskruin. Our Development team will talk more about that when it gets launched. Due to it being brand new, it's going to be slightly delayed after the opening of Duskruin. Don't worry though, there are no time-based limits involved with how we're offering this service. You will be limited to having an item worked on 25 times under the new system.
You will earn an invite by participating and winning in the arena. Having a perfect run will also greatly improve your odds of getting an invite. Invitations do not stack, but you can earn another invite after using one. Invites are not a tangible item nor can they be traded.
We plan on having a way to appraise costs before going into the smithy so you know exactly what you're getting yourself involved with.
- The bloodforge will be temporarily closed until the weighting, padding, and sighting updates are live.
- With the updates to MIU, we're featuring offensive spells this time.
Spell Cost * Bind (214) 10,000 * Divine Fury (317) 20,000 * Elemental Wave (410) 15,000 * Sleep (501) 10,000 * Cold Snap (512) 15,000 * Immolation (519) 20,000 * Spike Thorn (616) 20,000 * Mana Disruption (702) 15,000 * Dark Catalyst (719) 20,000 * Earthen Fury (917) 20,000 * Bone Shatter (1106) 20,000 * Force Projection (1207) 10,000 * Thought Lash (1210) 15,000
Epic Deepening and Lightening
- This service will be offered again over the course of the event for the same price points.
Duskruin Details: Services and Inventory