Official: Duskruin - August 2017 - Details

Alastir
Tuesday, August 15th, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

I'm just going to give some quick bullet points on what to expect this run. I'll have more details before we go live, but I just don't want to make sure everything in QC is accurate before doing that.

Dates

The event will start on the 18th, but we're going to extend the event until the end of the month. Slips and tokens will not be available after 11pm (ish) ET on the 30th. We'll leave the event open throughout the 31st for purely shopping. The extension is mainly for shopping, but with the solar eclipse happening on the 21st, we're going to give people a few extra days who might be traveling for that.

Arena * 3 vs 3 matches. * * Can also do 2 vs 2 matches. * * Prizes are individual, but group benefits from winning. * * New drop will be available for certain service (vague on purpose).

Sewers * New bloodrunes. * Upped rate of caches (still very rare).

Shops * Book shop will be back. * New Spellbound x/day items. We're adding a bunch of offensive spells for the new magic item use updates. * Custom (premade) bolt messaging. * Unlock certificates you can REDEEM. * Slab roulette (from EG) will be here for bloodscrip. * New Illusion pins. * New high end scrip shop offerings. * * This is something I really want to make sure is through QC before revealing. * * Weighting/Padding will not be in the scrip shop. It will be handled a new way. * New shops. * * More on these when they exit QC.

Titles * New permanent titles unlocked at certain levels of play. Tracking started 2017. Some of you will have a lot of them going into this run.

I know I'm forgetting something, but I want to make sure you guys have some information before I go to bed.

Wyrom, PM

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Paid%20Events:%20Adventures,%20Quests,%20and%20SimuCoins/Duskruin%20Arena/view/7002

Alastir
Tuesday, August 15th, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

Enchant certificates are not returning this run. That was announced several times last run. Voln Armor unlock, Splitters, AsG changes, Animated Cauldron, and the censor are all items that are 100% retired.

Wyrom, PM