Ok this Reim thing is totally new to me as a returning player, but I find the concept interesting. So much so, I dragged Elysia into a run after having read Whirlin's "How to Reim" as well as whatever other info I could find, but the results weren't pretty. Essentially here's a paraphrased transcript:
- "Oh hey, a commoner..."
- "Woah.. here come some more... "
- "Ow! Holy crap how did that guy knock me over?"
- "Uh.. now there are like 10 of them!?"
- "Ow... OW! CRAP! That guy just head-butted me! TWICE!"
- (runs a few rooms east)
- (runs back, realizing he'd left Elysia prone, stunned, and in roundtime)
- (drag Elysia, E, E)
- "Ok, let's see...."
- "Aww hell, here come more..."
- "Uh.. I can't fire my bow cuz headwound...."
- "How do we get OUUUUT of here??"
- (E,E,E go voidportalthingie)
"WTF!??" (Elysia yelling that to me...)
So yeah.. that happened. We left our 2hr timer at 1:50 remaining and didn't go back. And here I thought we'd do fine as a Ranger/Bard combo (we are both 60). Is there any other source of information I could look up? Creature lists that might include attack type? Strategies per class? If the advice is, "Just forget about it til you're 80+" I am totally down with that too. :)