Ensorcell Service

Maetriks
Sunday, August 13th, 2017, 10:45:26 PM
  • Capped sorceress.
  • No uber items (IE. things that would require a fixskill unless you are prepared to provide two of them along with payment, with no guarantee of success).
  • Potion included for enhancives/fusion.
  • 2 mil/necroweek

Recent Projects Completed: * 6x, 6x nervestaff: T5 * 7x Fusion (with orbs): T5 * 10x sancted shield: T1

Minor Incentives * I offer a 15% completion discount on the final (T5) for customers who have had me work on their item for the full T1-T5 service. * Hand of Arkati members receive a 10% discount. * The offered discounts DO stack (T5 cast only on the full T1-T5 job).

I've decided to start a Google form to better organize signups for ensorcell work. It has already served as an excellent tool for myself and others and has improved some since its introduction. Some things to note: Filling out the form does not guarantee work. Staying in communication with me, once contacted, does. Once your request has been recorded, please allow 24-48 hours for contact to determine eligibility and pricing. Response will be expected within a reasonable time frame once contacted (no more than 72 hours). If no response is received in that time, your request will be pushed to the back of the line until you respond, after which you will be reslotted to the next available project. I have added a line for a secondary form of contact to assist with this. If you have requested work and that work was done by someone else between the time of the request and the estimated start time, please let me know so I can remove you from my list and update those waiting after you.

Form can be found here: Ensorcell Request Form.

Please note that any PMs or messages here requesting work will be directed to fill out the above form.

Update: At this time, I have a few in my queue and work will not be available until February 2018.

Roblar
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 1:13:13 AM

@maetriks said in Ensorcell Service:

will not be available until February 2018.

Someone's busy!

Mogonis
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 1:13:47 AM

@roblar said in Ensorcell Service:

Someone's busy!

It's a lie to increase demand!

Maetriks
Monday, August 14th, 2017, 7:38:24 AM

@mogonis said in Ensorcell Service:

@roblar said in Ensorcell Service:

Someone's busy!

It's a lie to increase demand!

I wish.

Updated to add: Potentiality booked now through June 2018. Once I have confirmation, I will update the original post.