+7 LOG bonus deringo runestaff

allereli
Sunday, August 13th, 2017, 1:15:52 PM

a well-balanced deringo runestaff ``` It has a bonus of +9 from a normal runestaff, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.

The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus of 6 to Sorcerous Lore - Demonology Bonus. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times. It provides a bonus of 7 to Logic Bonus. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 39 times. It provides a bonus of 4 to Perception Bonus. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times. The runestaff looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the deringo runestaff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended. ``` CB 2m Kivet SOLD

This auction will not be cross-posted on other forums. However, due to the newness of this board I will be taking bids on the LNET merchant channel and via pretty much any other communication method and will be calling at a slower rate than I have done in the past until I get bored. Any private bids better have a good reason.

Kivet
Thursday, August 24th, 2017, 1:24:56 PM

If this is still available I'll take it, would message you, but it won't let me since you got it restricted.

allereli
Thursday, August 24th, 2017, 1:56:06 PM

yes it is still available. I will update for going once later tonight. my profile states how to get in touch with me privately, otherwise posting in the thread is best.

allereli
Friday, August 25th, 2017, 1:45:22 AM

will be sold Fri night if no further bids