1200 Circle

Flimbo
Friday, August 11th, 2017, 1:03:19 PM

@Wyrom @Estild

1650 is cool and all, and I'mma let you finish, but I just wanted to say that Monks have the best spell circle OF ALL TIME.

But it needs to be finished. It's not like we're missing our 50th level spell. We're missing three spells between level 7 and 25, and two of them are the flavor spells that made me want to play a Monk in the first place.

It's been yeeeaars here. It's not like waitin' on a Ranger guild or pushing to 50 ranks where I'd otherwise have stopped. We have to spend the TPs on these things for stuff we can't use because there's stuff after it we need also.

RJ
Sunday, August 13th, 2017, 6:11:58 PM

@flimbo said in 1200 Circle:

pend the TPs on these things for stuff we can’t use because there’s stuff after it we need

Years ago it was the same for sorc's. But they finally got their spells.

Lochiven
Tuesday, August 15th, 2017, 6:17:17 PM

Shroud of Deception (1212) was one of the main reasons I started monk. I keep hoping to see it released though at this point if they wait until I cap in 13 levels I'll be able to afford the TPs for a more substantial disguise.

Gompers
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 1:03:19 PM

@Wyrom @Flimbo agreed, any input/update would be very helpful

allereli
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 1:39:05 PM

One was already given this year.

By Estild: Re: Unimplemented Monk Spells 05/26/2017 10:52 AM EDT They're still spells we want and plan to implement, but they're not actively being worked at this moment.

Flimbo
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 1:50:04 PM

Yeah, that's how the company knows you want things to be developed. By asking frequently enough that they know there's an interest in you know...finishing something they released unfinished five years ago, which hopefully won't put too much of a dent in the time they spend developing new microtransaction systems.

If one person asks every couple years, it'll never get looked at. When enough people state that they want it, that's a way to show the company you would like that thing.

Actually, there's an idea. Maybe they could finish these spells, and then charge simucoins to unlock them. That might speed up the development process.

@allereli said in 1200 Circle:

One was already given this year.

By Estild: Re: Unimplemented Monk Spells 05/26/2017 10:52 AM EDT They're still spells we want and plan to implement, but they're not actively being worked at this moment.

allereli
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 2:20:54 PM

Yeah, that's how the company knows you want things to be developed. By asking frequently enough that they know there's an interest in you know...finishing something they released unfinished five years ago, which hopefully won't put too much of a dent in the time they spend developing new microtransaction systems.

IMO the fact that you ask within the same 6 month period makes you more of a person they might ignore, like that guy who posts suggestions for things that already exist all of the time.

Flimbo
Wednesday, August 16th, 2017, 3:12:40 PM

@allereli said in 1200 Circle:

IMO the fact that you ask within the same 6 month period makes you more of a person they might ignore, like that guy who posts suggestions for things that already exist all of the time.

I'm not the only person in this thread, and this thread didn't exist on these forums, which are more likely to get usage than the turn of the century official ones.

I'm not going to take crap from you for crossposting something that I feel is important to bring to the attention of the development team, nor should I.

Simutronics was way ahead of the curve in the releasing unfinished products game. That's the standard of the industry these days, "early access" and all, but asking for something to be finished more than once "within 6 months of a previous request" is not something that in dealings with any normal company would be cause for someone to be ignored. Especially not half a decade after the aforementioned release.