Merchant Feedback (Instructions)

Kalros
Thursday, August 10th, 2017, 6:08:11 PM

Hi All,

This post is designed to help organize and create consistency in our feedback. We have some valuable tools at our disposal which will help posting feedback and searching for it later, much easy and smother. Below are some guidelines on how we should be moving forward with the feedback!

The code of conduct will be strictly enforced here. Any trolling, flaming, false information, etc. will be highly frowned upon and likely result in moderator action.

The appropriate level of discourse on negative feedback will be a work in progress as the forums and this folder matures.

Create a NEW post for any good or bad feedback about a transaction that you have had.

Please include at minimum: * Elanthian Forums User Name
* Brief description of TX (Silvers, items, etc.)
* Tags shady or trustworthy
* I also recommend we tag transactions to the relevant forms, e.g. silvers for silver transactions. (More on this.) * Link/tag to the post involved. (There may be an easy way to do this!)

Feel free to add anything that you think will help a seller/buyer make an information decision.

The tags trustworthy and shady will be locked down for this folder ONLY. Tags are very useful search tools and will enable us to easily search for feedback on players and forum users.

Instructions on how to use tags: 1. Create a new post. 2. At the bottom of the composer is a tag icon, click and choose the tag you want.

Thank you!

Evarin
Thursday, August 10th, 2017, 8:48:51 PM

Great idea. I wish we could tag WITHIN a thread, but this works too.

Kalros
Thursday, August 10th, 2017, 8:54:32 PM

@evarin said in Merchant Feedback (Instructions):

Great idea. I wish we could tag WITHIN a thread, but this works too.

Me too! But It's growing on me. There may be a way to replicate a "threaded view" of the merchant folder, which would give us a similar view to the PCForums. If people would rather browse that way. No idea if this is possible but it sounds fun.